Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

The impression that Yoga is associated with Slokas and Mantras is totally baseless. Even the Asanas are so simple that a child of 6 years in my neighborhood learnt six type of Asanas within a span of 3 months.

Really?? Baseless? Probably you do not know then that Surya Namaskar is performed while chanting names of the Sun then! And Aumkar is used with some times of Pranayama and meditation, both of which happen to be an integral part of Yoga.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Not only Yoga, nothing should be imposed or forced. But, awareness on Yoga or its benefits should be spread be it for Private schools or Government Schools.

Yes it is optional.Some  people are habitual of opposing all things. For some peoples it is program of political party. Yoga is for better health of all humans. Today I read that Muslims are also supporting Yoga. They said that we can speak Allaha in place of OM. I think noting wrong in it.

Yoga has nothing to do with religion. Modi said,Yoga is not a religious practice, but a science for better mental health. UN Secretary General Ban Ki moon said, Yoga is must for harmony, Country's largest border guarding force BSF will soon send a 1900 personnel-strong contingent to advanced training in Yoga exercises and skills by Ramdev at his facility in Haradwar.

Only and only problem with yoga, that it is associated with Hindu and Hidutav, just like Ayurveda. 

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Not only Yoga, nothing should be imposed or forced. But, awareness on Yoga or its benefits should be spread be it for Private schools or Government Schools.

Yes it is optional.Some  people are habitual of opposing all things. For some peoples it is program of political party. Yoga is for better health of all humans. Today I read that Muslims are also supporting Yoga. They said that we can speak Allaha in place of OM. I think noting wrong in it.

Yoga has nothing to do with religion. Modi said,Yoga is not a religious practice, but a science for better mental health. UN Secretary General Ban Ki moon said, Yoga is must for harmony, Country's largest border guarding force BSF will soon send a 1900 personnel-strong contingent to advanced training in Yoga exercises and skills by Ramdev at his facility in Haradwar.

Only and only problem with yoga, that it is associated with Hindu and Hidutav, just like Ayurveda. 

Why should its association with Hindu and Hinduism be termed as a "problem"?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

How can one relate health related activities or nature to religion, Yoga is as doing some exercises,  and ayurveda is treating diseases by natural products. So religion has nothing to do with yoga or ayurveda.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

How can one relate health related activities or nature to religion, Yoga is as doing some exercises,  and ayurveda is treating diseases by natural products. So religion has nothing to do with yoga or ayurveda.

You are right but we can do when some person is seeing only saffron in each thing. It is saying that Sawan Ke Andey Ko Hra Hi Hra Dikhta Hai. At present BJP is rulling party so some person can only see saffron.

Those who link Yoga with Hinduism is Unaware of the fact that presently, Yoga is being highly favored by innumerable number of Christians, Muslims and almost all the religions of the World. I fail to understand, why a therapeutic method is being linked with a religion. Sounds ridiculous.

It is much ado about nothing, Who has done so this time.  The Yoga day came and went away routinely and peacefully.

Yes, Yoga Day has come and went peacefully. And those who link Yoga with religion struggling hard to prove it otherwise. The fact is Yoga remains in  it's position undisturbed and unperturbed.

Exactly so what is the issue? World wide yoga has been done since many years all over the world, without any fuss. It is not that it was discovered only when UN declared a Yoga Day.

Even Well before the declaration of Yoga Day by the UN, Many NGOS were observing Yoga Day in India and abroad. Especially in USA by the NRIs.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.