Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

There is no need to force anything. It is enough that you give adequate information on every thing- be Yoga or something else. Decision is better left to individual. You can compel any one even for such thing like early rising.  It is good to get up early and retire to bed early. But how can you force any one to do so. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

There is no need to force anything. It is enough that you give adequate information on every thing- be Yoga or something else. Decision is better left to individual. You can compel any one even for such thing like early rising.  It is good to get up early and retire to bed early. But how can you force any one to do so. 

True Sir. let the person concerned decide what is good for him or bad for him.

see forcing is a different thing, if one force someone to do yoga or anything which the person don't like to do at that moment or if he/she don't like only then it becomes a crime i thing so.

bhuyali saroj

Why forcing at all ?. I reaped benefits of Yoga without being forced years ago. Because, I was convinced that Yoga is good for me. That's all.

That is the way it should be. Persuasion is the key.

No persuasion, no coercion, no threatening, no intimidating for imposing Yoga. If there is good in Yoga, the person himself will take up Yoga.

rambabu wrote:

No persuasion, no coercion, no threatening, no intimidating for imposing Yoga. If there is good in Yoga, the person himself will take up Yoga.

it is just a matter of understanding

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.