Last week there was some expectancy with regard to changes in the functioning and rules of the forum. But now with Sunil's post about having resigned from his posts as moderator and editor and even the other moderators probably not being able to do anything much , one very much wonders what exactly is going on here ? Does'nt the admin want positive changes that would help the forum and its members ? or is there some other issue that I and other members are not aware of ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Hope things improve and do not lose steam half way.

Thank you said by: suni51

It is Admin. job, we can't do any thing. So be hopeful and wait for right time. Be continue, Good luck.

Usha, the problem is, no matter what we do or how we hard we try to keep things clean, ultimately we have to have support and an active interest from the admin, which unfortunately, I have to admit is completely lacking. Our moderator bonuses have been stopped for a long time now and without any kind of notice or word, even then we did not question it but kept working as always. But the indifference and inactivity on admin's part is putting us off.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

If this is the version of an able moderator, what the members can do.?

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Usha, the problem is, no matter what we do or how we hard we try to keep things clean, ultimately we have to have support and an active interest from the admin, which unfortunately, I have to admit is completely lacking. Our moderator bonuses have been stopped for a long time now and without any kind of notice or word, even then we did not question it but kept working as always. But the indifference and inactivity on admin's part is putting us off.

I wonder why Maverick has not bothered to revive the site because there is a lot of potential in this site and if proper care is taken and some incentives introduced like the article writing competition etc I am sure it will attract a lot more older and newer members as well. As it is there are not many Indian forums that pay for both articles and discussions .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sad but this is what happens to Indian initiatives.Sooner or later they run out of steam.

I for one don't see any reason for harboring optimism on this count given to the woe-begone state of affairs of this site.It may have seen its best days! I am yet to figure out as to who runs its affairs, who is its owner and what are his or her motives or objectives and more importantly credentals.Earlier whenever I used to intervene pointing out the soft underbelly of the site a senior would always rush to defend the administration!

The administration possibly has done all and everything to kill interest of members actively demotivating them! My sympathies are with those members whose dedicated and tireless efforts have enabled the owner to taste success of advertisement revenues these days. Very condemnable and deplorable attitude

Admin is the head and he is the only one who can make positive  changes in the forum, we member are helpless

bhuyali saroj

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I wonder why Maverick has not bothered to revive the site because there is a lot of potential in this site and if proper care is taken and some incentives introduced like the article writing competition etc I am sure it will attract a lot more older and newer members as well. As it is there are not many Indian forums that pay for both articles and discussions .

What I am reading here disappointing me. At  present it is only site for writing and discussion. EK closed and My lot is not paying good amount. We all writing here about out problems. If adm. have any problem than they must be write here.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

What I am reading here disappointing me. At  present it is only site for writing and discussion. EK closed and My lot is not paying good amount. We all writing here about out problems. If adm. have any problem than they must be write here.

Quite a  disappointing situation. Maverick should immediately do something about the present system.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.