Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

I also feel that giving points to articles like it was done before will be good for the site as well because more articles will be written and thereby the site would benefit too..

@Usha I am only saving my own articles but I am surprised to see that I am getting points even for that. And if someone feels I am in the race for #1 spot they are badly mistaken. Some members are watching and following me everywhere what I am watching. I never thought I will be given points for clicking at my own posts.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I also feel that giving points to articles like it was done before will be good for the site as well because more articles will be written and thereby the site would benefit too..

@Usha I am only saving my own articles but I am surprised to see that I am getting points even for that. And if someone feels I am in the race for #1 spot they are badly mistaken. Some members are watching and following me everywhere what I am watching. I never thought I will be given points for clicking at my own posts.

I think you get points for clicking on your articles as well because sometime back, I wanted to check on all my articles and ended up having so many points, probably the only time I managed to climb the leader board. As far as other members are concerned, why should others not get to the top ? what is wrong with that ? And anyway , now with no rules in place, it is a merry go round for all..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I think you get points for clicking on your articles as well because sometime back, I wanted to check on all my articles and ended up having so many points, probably the only time I managed to climb the leader board. As far as other members are concerned, why should others not get to the top ? what is wrong with that ? And anyway , now with no rules in place, it is a merry go round for all..

Not for me because I have decided not to participate in forums and I have seen almost all my articles so I will hardly earn any points from now on.

I will only be active in article writing if I feel I am getting paid as per my expectation. I will come in forums only if must.

I was astonished to see clicking on articles written by Self fetching points. It did not happen in my case. By the By, what's wrong if a member tries to reach Number one position ?

I think you have used all your quota of points on your own articles. I am watching my own articles for the first time so I am earning points for them. That is the only answer I can think of your query for time being.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I understood. But astonishingly, some time ago, I got points even on my article clicking. Anyhow, I feel that that there is a glitch or some temporary malfunctioning in the System.

suni51 wrote:

I think you have used all your quota of points on your own articles. I am watching my own articles for the first time so I am earning points for them. That is the only answer I can think of your query for time being.

Lol. I think I should read my articles too just for the sake of refreshing my brains about what I wrote a long time ago. I guess that would produce new ideas in my brain with respect to my own articles! and also gain me a few more nice points!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Lol. I think I should read my articles too just for the sake of refreshing my brains about what I wrote a long time ago. I guess that would produce new ideas in my brain with respect to my own articles! and also gain me a few more nice points!

A nice idea indeed but I suggest you to read others too, that will give you more ideas blush.png I have only 378 articles here and finished them all. 

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I was not active here for almost twenty days. After reading all the posts of this thread I got a negative signal. Once the members start loosing interest in a writing site due to dissatisfaction then it is very bad for the site. The admin must wake up. Thanks to all the members who contributed here which helped me to learn more about the functioning of the site. Hope we can see some positive changes in the near future!

shampasaid

Creating interest towards the Site's activities both for the existing members and new comers is the most important factor. If manipulators are left out and allow them to score points , members will be disgusted and leave the site. In this regard Administrator has to take initiative to see the site maintains a congenial atmosphere.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.