Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I was not active here for almost twenty days. After reading all the posts of this thread I got a negative signal. Once the members start loosing interest in a writing site due to dissatisfaction then it is very bad for the site. The admin must wake up. Thanks to all the members who contributed here which helped me to learn more about the functioning of the site. Hope we can see some positive changes in the near future!

Shampa, this thread was more a wake up call , sorry if it sends out negative signals and scares you away..As you can see all the regular members are active and posting and sharing thoughts .In fact, it would be really nice to see you starting a discussion since you have always started thought provoking and interesting discussions in the past !

@usha manohar I didn't mean to say that this thread gives me a negative signal but I meant that it's not a positive sign for a site to grow and continue for years and years to come. As you and others expressed your concern regarding the site, it really made me worried too because we all want this site to grow by leaps and bounds. 

Thanks a lot for appreciating my threads. I was away for a while but now, I am back. I will definitely participate in forum as well as take interest in beginning meaningful threads. 

Yes that is a good decision since we need more thought provoking discussions here .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I was not active here for almost twenty days. After reading all the posts of this thread I got a negative signal. Once the members start loosing interest in a writing site due to dissatisfaction then it is very bad for the site. The admin must wake up. Thanks to all the members who contributed here which helped me to learn more about the functioning of the site. Hope we can see some positive changes in the near future!

Shampa, this thread was more a wake up call , sorry if it sends out negative signals and scares you away..As you can see all the regular members are active and posting and sharing thoughts .In fact, it would be really nice to see you starting a discussion since you have always started thought provoking and interesting discussions in the past !

@usha manohar I didn't mean to say that this thread gives me a negative signal but I meant that it's not a positive sign for a site to grow and continue for years and years to come. As you and others expressed your concern regarding the site, it really made me worried too because we all want this site to grow by leaps and bounds. 

Thanks a lot for appreciating my threads. I was away for a while but now, I am back. I will definitely participate in forum as well as take interest in beginning meaningful threads. 

Yes that is a good decision since we need more thought provoking discussions here .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

if you ask me then i will say that i don't think that there is any hope for some changes because i think this site admin will not change anything until we member don't have any strong reason behind to change anything.

bhuyali saroj

We members are already asking for a change, may be you are not keen on change because it suits your working style here, doesnt mean it is the right one though ! Cant blame only you either because there are members too who post simply to gain points rather than add any positive information .

I also feel change may not take place, even if desired by active members. Someone powerful is sure benefitting with status quo.

No one is benefitting. All the Moderators  said, to introduce a new system, only Administrator is empowered. It clearly says, if nothing NEW has happened till now, Administrator is not at all keen to go for a Change.

Since the time I joined the site there have been many changes made here with regard to functioning, points and also the structure. Hopefully he will bring in more measures that are needed to  make this site more attractive to members .

All the regular members, associated with this site since a long time are anxiously awaiting for a change. Hope the Administrator will do the needful.

i too excited to see the changes which will be made by the admin, and i wish that he will increase the minimum amount of article submission. 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

i too excited to see the changes which will be made by the admin, and i wish that he will increase the minimum amount of article submission. 

First wait for any change that might or might not take place before getting excited unnecessarily !

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.