Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:

All the aspects, you mentioned are already in vogue. I'm interested in writing articles. I'm writing Articles. I'm reading the Articles. Besides these, is there any other feature or features to improve the Site's popularity and create more interest in the members ?

If you have any suggestions, you can give. Maverick is the only person who may give practical shape to what you suggest.  But ultimately, we have to go according to the site as this exists.  Presently, you can earn Rs. 50/- per week (maximum) only besides articles. I don't  think it worth to go on writing endlessly in forum just for Rs. 50/- So better to concentrate on articles. What you write in forum can also become topic for articles.  

My suggestion is to increase more number of Platforms for more earning. What I observed is, many new members are coming and many who discontinued earlier too are coming. In order to stick to the Site, all members should be biven new opportunities.

You are right, it is not only writing site. Members like me who is not good in writing depends on other activities for earning. Admn must be restart monthly share like earlier.

So it is two weeks that this topic has been here and the administrator has not surprised me in the least by not stirring himself from well-earned slumber with a decent response!! Why should he ?? As MG, Vijay have so clearly put it by way of reason!! Now he can be smug about reaping the fruits of members who were made to slog away for years- very crooked,indeed!!
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I agree with you Chinmoy.  High time Administrator should come forward and clear all the doubts and suspicions about his silence. All the Moderators expressed in one voice, any change in the system can be done by the Administrator only. Hope these discussions will act as a Wake up call to the Administrator.

chinmoymukherjee wrote:So it is two weeks that this topic has been here and the administrator has not surprised me in the least by stirring himself from well-earned slumber with a decent response!! Why should he ?? As MG, Vijay have so clearly put it by way of reason!! Now he can be smug about reaping the fruits of members who were made to slog away for years- very crooked,indeed!!

I agree chinmoy and wonder what to make of the continued silence of the admin ??? Is it that he has given up on the site although we members still have'nt done so or is he planning some kind of a rejig which will come as a pleasant surprise to all the members /? I hope it is the latter !!!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I personally feel that there is absolutely no hope for a Pleasant surprise. Because, while this discussion was going on , I have seen Maverick on line. Now, it's more than one week plus. Nothing has come out.

Yes, the admin. must come forward and opine on this issue. Unless he does so the members will loose even the remaining faith in the site. 

shampasaid

usha manohar wrote:
chinmoymukherjee wrote:So it is two weeks that this topic has been here and the administrator has not surprised me in the least by stirring himself from well-earned slumber with a decent response!! Why should he ?? As MG, Vijay have so clearly put it by way of reason!! Now he can be smug about reaping the fruits of members who were made to slog away for years- very crooked,indeed!!

I agree chinmoy and wonder what to make of the continued silence of the admin ??? Is it that he has given up on the site although we members still have'nt done so or is he planning some kind of a rejig which will come as a pleasant surprise to all the members /? I hope it is the latter !!!

I too sincerely hope it is the latter part that happens!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Every one in this site will celebrate, if there is a pleasant surprise awaiting us.

Let optimism of some members triumph! But my experience with men and matters dissuades me. I never pull off punches when the situation demands so.The systematic neglect and insult of members and their interests is not a sudden phenomenon. In fact I could clearly foresee it coming some time back. Lastly I would like to assert that my views are not mere presumptions but convictions based on pragmatism. I would be mad with joy if I am proved wrong!!

The reason for some members' optimism is, their emotional link with this site since a long time.. These members faced such situations earlier too. Fortunately, this site could overcome those disgusting situations and stood firmly. All the members are quite hopeful that things will be normal sooner than later.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.