Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

So far I cannot remember any disgusting situations here ...However, it is true that there is a decline in activity in the recent months. Sometime back, probably a year ago a lot of changes were brought in after which I was hoping that features like inbox and preferences would be reinstalled, which has not happened so far. All that we can do is wait and watch ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There was a time when, once such Inactive phase occurred. During those days. I remember Sunil quipping, "Itna Sannata Kyon hai Bhai "

However, it's highly necessary to bring back all those features, which were there, like Revenue Sharing,Competitions etc. Only then this site can survive. Administrator should  give a thought and do the needful.

I think there should be some competition some work for the members to make the site more active for the members. the members are now only working in forum there should be something else beside forum.

bhuyali saroj

There is article writing for which you get paid depending on the quality and length of the article and the admins discretion ! By being active in both forums and article writing one can earn a decent amount here. I also see many of the well paying sites slowly and steadily stop paying so we have to make the most of what is available here !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have decided to wait and watch.  I'm writing Articles, but not as frequently as before . Now I'm writing an Article . I have already written nearly 2000 words. After completing another 1000 or 2500 words , I will submit. Let me see, how much the site pays me. Under normal conditions for  an article with 3000 plus words I used to get Rs. 70 t0 80. It is understood that quality should be maintained. Of course, I'm actively participating in Forums. I will continue to post questions in Q&A too.

Does only length of an article which doesn't have quality matter here or quality article with less length matter more here to get good cash credit.

bhuyali saroj

Both are required. A well written Article with a good content and consisting of very  few lines or A lengthy Article with Grammatical mistakes with  an inappropriate Title will not fetch much money. Similarly, in discussion Forums, your response should be related to the Thread. It should create more interest interest in the other members.

rambabu wrote:

I have decided to wait and watch.  I'm writing Articles, but not as frequently as before . Now I'm writing an Article . I have already written nearly 2000 words. After completing another 1000 or 2500 words , I will submit. Let me see, how much the site pays me. Under normal conditions for  an article with 3000 plus words I used to get Rs. 70 t0 80. It is understood that quality should be maintained. Of course, I'm actively participating in Forums. I will continue to post questions in Q&A too.

your decision is write one. you are not interested in getting monthly share. No one is writing about it.

Now i think there is more chance of changes because everyone here are eager and as well as excited to see the changes. And if everyone wants the changes then i think it is right time to make changes for the hard working members. 

bhuyali saroj

I too am a Member. I too wanted Changes. Do you think a mere member can implement Changes in the System ?. The main man is the Administrator. Only he is empowered to Change the System.

Till then, use the available  Platforms.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.