Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

actually what is happening is that, the admin is not discussing and we members don't know anything what is going in the mind of admin so it is better for us to request the admin to please atleast once he should reply regarding this post and we will be conform about his thinking related to this post isn't it.

bhuyali saroj

rambabu wrote:

I too am a Member. I too wanted Changes. Do you think a mere member can implement Changes in the System ?. The main man is the Administrator. Only he is empowered to Change the System.

Till then, use the available  Platforms.

Yes only it is in our control, carry on

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I too am a Member. I too wanted Changes. Do you think a mere member can implement Changes in the System ?. The main man is the Administrator. Only he is empowered to Change the System.

Till then, use the available  Platforms.

Yes only it is in our control, carry on

yeah true we are only members, power is in the hand of admin and we are helpless to make any changes with our own.

bhuyali saroj

The same thing is being repeated again and again by s few members, hence I request the moderators to lock this thread

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

The same thing is being repeated again and again by s few members, hence I request the moderators to lock this thread

And the same members are talking about a change. Spamming has caused this site to stop all revenue sharing programs which is still going on unabated. They think they are doing it in the interest of site but that has only boomeranged on site.

Admin was making half the payment to the members from his own pocket and they thought they were doing wonderful job. No site wants to discourage its members unless things go out of control.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

And the same members are talking about a change. Spamming has caused this site to stop all revenue sharing programs which is still going on unabated. They think they are doing it in the interest of site but that has only boomeranged on site.

Admin was making half the payment to the members from his own pocket and they thought they were doing wonderful job. No site wants to discourage its members unless things go out of control.

I agree with that..I am sure the admin has his own reasons for cutting down certain payments..However, moderators bonus and article earning will definitely help the site. Revenue share is not mandatory , since that was optional and when the going was good we have received many generous payments here .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I agree with that..I am sure the admin has his own reasons for cutting down certain payments..However, moderators bonus and article earning will definitely help the site. Revenue share is not mandatory , since that was optional and when the going was good we have received many generous payments here .

I agree. Administrator certainly must be facing problems, due to which, he is forced to  cut down the payments. If that is the case, why the Administrator is not coming out and discuss  with the Moderators at least ? How long this condition of uncertainty will continue ?

Moderators are as good as ordinary members. I had the access on payment making tool for certain features but there was no way I could see the financial condition of the site but I could see it with my own efforts that the revenue was going southward with every passing day. So the admin had no choice but to cut the pay down. I don't think moderator bonus is important but members should get their share according to their efforts in a limited range.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

Moderators are as good as ordinary members. I had the access on payment making tool for certain features but there was no way I could see the financial condition of the site but I could see it with my own efforts that the revenue was going southward with every passing day. So the admin had no choice but to cut the pay down. I don't think moderator bonus is important but members should get their share according to their efforts in a limited range.

Are the moderators as good as ordinary members ? It is surprising to hear from a n erstwhile Moderator. I don't have to elaborate in a detailed manner. You know all.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.