Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

True. Better quality seeds and improved methods in Farming employing Modern methods will certainly boosts Farm productivity. In AP, Farmers are provided with all those amenities required by the State Government.

yes very true and why they should not use the modern way of farming, there are many reason for using modern technology and whereas about not using the modern technology there is no reason.

Really really hard to understand what exactly you are trying to say! Either my brains are addled or I am losing my grasp of understanding English!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Sir, please read THE HINDU OF TODAY, THAT is, 26th of June 2016.  Though am not from AP, there is recorded evidence that the entire area is a huge tract of agricultural land.  Whatever project you are talking about, will it substitute the rich agriculture of 33,000 acres, Sir?  Why should we destroy fertile agricultural land?

With the Completion of Polavaram Project, whatever agricultural land is lost, will be revitalized. Anyhow, I will read The Hindu as you suggested.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

True. Better quality seeds and improved methods in Farming employing Modern methods will certainly boosts Farm productivity. In AP, Farmers are provided with all those amenities required by the State Government.

yes very true and why they should not use the modern way of farming, there are many reason for using modern technology and whereas about not using the modern technology there is no reason.

Really really hard to understand what exactly you are trying to say! Either my brains are addled or I am losing my grasp of understanding English!

i am sorry if you don't understand but what i am trying to say is that we have to reason behind to reject modern way of farming then why we don't use it in our farming.

bhuyali saroj

ABSIVAKUMAR wrote:

Sir, please read THE HINDU OF TODAY, THAT is, 26th of June 2016.  Though am not from AP, there is recorded evidence that the entire area is a huge tract of agricultural land.  Whatever project you are talking about, will it substitute the rich agriculture of 33,000 acres, Sir?  Why should we destroy fertile agricultural land?

Exactly, there are large tracts of barren lands in all states which can be reclaimed for development. Why sacrifice rich, fertile lands for development when there is growing need for growing food and also for afforestation?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51
ABSIVAKUMAR wrote:

In one way, I agree with you. Destroying agricultural land had become imminent for the sake of Building a new capital for AP. After Bifurcation, Hyderabad had gone to Telangana. But AP was left without a Capital.. The CM of AP was well aware of the fact that in the process of Building a new Capital, a large area of Agricultural land will be destroyed. To take care of the lost agricultural land, simultaneously, Polavaram Project has been taken up. After the completion of this project, it can take care of the lost agricultural land. Additionally, thousands of farmers voluntarily contributed their agricultural land to facilitate the Building of the new capital. Those who offered their agricultural land, are being adequately compensated.

Polavaram project has been in the making since 2004 and it was not started now ..There are many criticisms against the project itself because it would submerge more than 30,000 hectars of farmland. Both , the new capital and the Polavaram project would take away most of the farmland, which probably does not matter to Naidu who believes in grand plans and spending public money lavishly , ultimately whether it is state funding or central funding it is the peoples money..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

All the criticisms are coming from YCP, led by Jagan. he himself is a criminal. In order to save his skin, he talks all non sense against the CM. Coming to Polavaram, it's not a small project and it takes time. Yes in the process of construction of New capital, lot of Agricultural land will be destroyed. It can't be avoided. Agricultural land was voluntarily given by the Farmers and they were all compensated.

Even Orissa , Chattisgarh and Telengana have some objections to this project because it would submerge forest land ..

In May 2014, President of India promulgated an ordinance related to Polavaram project. What was its purpose?

1. Specifying the water and electricity sharing formula among the stakeholder states
  2. for Constitution of Polavaram Project Authority.
  3. Transferring villages from Andhra to Telangana.
  4. Transferring villages from Telangana to Andhra.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes. I do not deny that there are no water problems. Now the latest news say, Krishna Water Board took up the case along with Vamsa Dhara project. The Bifurcation was done by the Congress Government without any logic. AP CM long ago said that both AP and Telangana have to face water crisis. These problems are bound to be there. But Naidu is a politician with a firm determination. But these water problems in no way connected with building of new capital. Being in alliance with BJP, water problems and environmental permissions were assured by Modi to solve them.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.