Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
ABSIVAKUMAR wrote:

Sir, please read THE HINDU OF TODAY, THAT is, 26th of June 2016.  Though am not from AP, there is recorded evidence that the entire area is a huge tract of agricultural land.  Whatever project you are talking about, will it substitute the rich agriculture of 33,000 acres, Sir?  Why should we destroy fertile agricultural land?

Exactly, there are large tracts of barren lands in all states which can be reclaimed for development. Why sacrifice rich, fertile lands for development when there is growing need for growing food and also for afforestation?

Kalyani, it is happening here in Karnataka too where vast stretches of forest land has been mowed down right in the middle of western ghats to build several resorts and a hydel project owned by a private concern apparently owned by one of the ministers of Karnataka. There is Asha devi new face of Congress who has gobbled up 50 hectares of forest land and convicted too..I am sre there are many such leaders who care two hoot for nation and preserving its natural wealth ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Where land is barren Industry will not go because of high cost of providing all facilities. 

vijay wrote:

Where land is barren Industry will not go because of high cost of providing all facilities. 

It may be so but that would still be a one time cost and affordable too if we consider the growing costs of food later on due to loss of agricultural, fertile lands to industry.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

vijay wrote:

yeah its true because everyone wants the best land to make the most out of it and every industrialist does that.

bhuyali saroj

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

True. Better quality seeds and improved methods in Farming employing Modern methods will certainly boosts Farm productivity. In AP, Farmers are provided with all those amenities required by the State Government.

yes very true and why they should not use the modern way of farming, there are many reason for using modern technology and whereas about not using the modern technology there is no reason.

Rambabu a piece of land is pre requirement for use of better quality of seeds and modern way of farming. Farming is impossible in air.

Really really hard to understand what exactly you are trying to say! Either my brains are addled or I am losing my grasp of understanding English!

While constructing a new city some agricultural land will be lost. To look after this aspect Ministry of Environment is there. It's duty is to check rich Agricultural is not lost in the name of development. Which is why any new Construction is required to obtain the clearance from the Environment ministry. The Ministry has to be convinced that, after the construction, the lost agricultural land is restored .

The Ministry works on the principle, " What is taken from the Nature has to be given back".

anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

True. Better quality seeds and improved methods in Farming employing Modern methods will certainly boosts Farm productivity. In AP, Farmers are provided with all those amenities required by the State Government.

yes very true and why they should not use the modern way of farming, there are many reason for using modern technology and whereas about not using the modern technology there is no reason.

Rambabu a piece of land is pre requirement for use of better quality of seeds and modern way of farming. Farming is impossible in air.

Really really hard to understand what exactly you are trying to say! Either my brains are addled or I am losing my grasp of understanding English!

What I wrote is not a puzzel that it is hard to understan. Simply,if farmers have not land where they used better quality seeds.

anil wrote:
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

What I wrote is not a puzzel that it is hard to understan. Simply,if farmers have not land where they used better quality seeds.

@Anil my comment was not to your post but it was to another meaningless post by Babu saroj, I do not understand how it came to be in this one, but its not for you. I never have any difficulty understanding your posts! 

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

@Anil my comment was not to your post but it was to another meaningless post by Babu saroj, I do not understand how it came to be in this one, but its not for you. I never have any difficulty understanding your posts! 

Thanks, Babu is childgrinning.png

anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Thanks, Babu is childgrinning.png

joy.png

joy.png

joy.png

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.