Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

apparently, it is the good administration of Kejrowal Govt. that is making Govt. schools better. 

Kudos to Kejriwal. If that's so, Kejriwal deserves all praise. The question here is, whether Kejriwal continue to improve the standards of Govt. Schools has to be seen.

What may be cause behind this change but, I know one thing that it good for students of lower classes.

rambabu wrote:

Quite interesting. Increase in pass percentage in Government Schools and a decrease in Pass percentage in Private schools are good for a change. Will this trend trend continue or not has to be seen.

Yes its very interesting to see the results. Usually its other way round, we see private schools performing well that public schools. 

If government try to put good efforts into public school systems then private school will have less room to increase unnecessary price rise. I have seen in USA most of the people prefer public schools over private because of benefits provided by the government in terms of education and other aspects. 

Bajirao wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Quite interesting. Increase in pass percentage in Government Schools and a decrease in Pass percentage in Private schools are good for a change. Will this trend trend continue or not has to be seen.

Yes its very interesting to see the results. Usually its other way round, we see private schools performing well that public schools. 

If government try to put good efforts into public school systems then private school will have less room to increase unnecessary price rise. I have seen in USA most of the people prefer public schools over private because of benefits provided by the government in terms of education and other aspects. 

Conditions in USA are different.Until yesterday, the performance of Govt. Schools in India were pathetic.. A change in in this scenario, is commendable. Everybody is looking forward to see this change remain forever.

rambabu wrote:
Bajirao wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Conditions in USA are different.Until yesterday, the performance of Govt. Schools in India were pathetic.. A change in in this scenario, is commendable. Everybody is looking forward to see this change remain forever.

but what i think is that people want to see the changes which are made occasionally not the changes which sticks forever.

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.