Britain's vote to exit EU is being seen as a first blow against globalization and possible return to protectionism, by these very forces which advocated globalization initially. China is a gift of globalization. Is the growing resentment justified?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

With deep sense of nationalism everywhere, globalization is infeasible. We have also Swadeshi groups in India. As long as there are nations and no international brotherhood, there can be no real globalization. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

By advocating globalization the advanced nations were actually wanting less advanced countries to open their markets to their products and services. But the rise of China in the bargain and shifting of jobs to outsourcing has had the opposite effect. So globalisation is good upto a point.

by hearing this, i can say that in this world anything can happen and anytime it can happen we people cannot think also nor do any sadhu or saint can predict.

bhuyali saroj

Must say this is a great observation. Admin may take note

LOL..Already many in Britain are rethinking their decision especially the younger generation. Globalization I feel is a good thing inspite of some imitations like the ability of a more powerful nations dominating the less powerful nations. However this itself can be a motivating factor for them to increase their own productivity both in quantity and quality .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Just wait and watch. As soon as Trump gets a chance his trumpet  will be worth hearing.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

usha manohar wrote:

LOL..Already many in Britain are rethinking their decision especially the younger generation. Globalization I feel is a good thing inspite of some imitations like the ability of a more powerful nations dominating the less powerful nations. However this itself can be a motivating factor for them to increase their own productivity both in quantity and quality .

Yes, that is so true. The British need to stop relying on their past glory and shake themselves out of the rut and think seriously of increasing their own productivity. Lack of willingness to do hard work has been their downfall in reality.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Globalization is needed as it generates Jobs. In this regard India is benefited in a big way.. The reason is Indians have an edge over Chinese and Japanese, because of their ability to communicate in English. For Many Software jobs, especially in USA, Indians are preferred.

No point in going overboard abut Indians in the US, whereas Indians are doing very well in the US it is wrong to say that  they have a edge over Japanese and Chinese because some of the biggest companies in the US are owned by the Chinese and Japanese. They have been there before us and doing extremely well, speak excellent English while there , even if they dont do so in their own country, goes to show how adaptable they are their environment .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

My own Son in law after working as a Soft ware developer, right now, he started in Maine in USA. Now he is a green card holder.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.