Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

How does your son in-law working there and being a green card holder change facts ...It sounds so silly ! My son to has studied information technology and finance there and now works there , so does that change facts ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

My son in law Who studied for B. Tech in information technology in Nagarjuna university before marriage. On the basis of his thesis, he was allowed to work in Maine. After marriage, he applied for card  and he was given. All this happened some 12 years ago. Now he has own Software developing firm.

hardly matters what your son inl aw does since we are not discussing your son in law and his credentialities here , please add something relevant about globalization..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Please Read my earlier comments, where in I said, Globalization is necessary for India. What more you want ? If you want more information, I can provide you.

You simply add for the sake of discussion, and if I want information I will look up elsewhere and not ask you since you may give me some more unnecessary facts about your son in law or others which is hardly relevant here except get you points ..

rambabu wrote:

Please Read my earlier comments, where in I said, Globalization is necessary for India. What more you want ? If you want more information, I can provide you.

I think the case of Britain will soon spread in other countries and start the process of kicking out outsiders. Who the heck needs selfish Indians who settle in other countries for the sake of money. They rise on Indian tax payers money and go settle in other countries for their personal gains. Sooner the better it will ultimately be beneficial for Indian interests.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: rambabu
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I think the case of Britain will soon spread in other countries and start the process of kicking out outsiders. Who the heck needs selfish Indians who settle in other countries for the sake of money. They rise on Indian tax payers money and go settle in other countries for their personal gains. Sooner the better it will ultimately be beneficial for Indian interests.

If they are beneficial to India and Indians, let it be so. Indians who settle in other countries go for money certainly. Not for doing any Social Service.

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Sunil, many members here including me and you have children living and earning abroad because of the better opportunity it given them in terms of career and life. They also contribute to the economy through remittance to Indian bank accounts which helps the country gets its foreign reserves .

It is a fallacy that educated Indians who settle abroad contribute to India's foreign exchange especially from countries like USA, UK, Australia. The real FE is coming from poor Indian workers working in harsh conditions in West Asia for whom the ungrateful Indian government does nothing. The educated Indian immigrant first studies on Indian taxpayers money and then runs away abroad and then puts his dollars in NRI account to earn  higher interest compared to his adopted country, He thus sucks both the countries for his individual benefits. He is a cog in the wheel invented by foreigners. UK has voted against being in the EU because the immigrants from EU would have to be allowed in larger numbers as per agreements. Naturally a country suffering rising unemployment will not like foreigners coming in floods only for jobs. Precisely for this reason young English persons voted to remain in EU expecting to move to other countries for jobs. Globalisation was alright till emerging economies were opening up to Western countries but reverse is not liked by them. If international trade is expanding then it is OK if not then nationalism dominates.

Directly or indirectly all Indians living abroad do contribute in some way or the other. Why do we have high regard and make much of people like Raghuram Rajan and other similar personalities who are all US citizens ? Monetarily they may not contribute but they do in other ways by projecting the image of their native country , i guess I dont need to elaborate on that ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.