Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Fortunately, many  Terrorist plains were busted in Hyderabad itself. Thanks to NIA.

@ Kalyani Just take a look at the poster below, which was sent to me by a Congress party worker who has had the audacity to include Mr Modi, Amit Shah, Varun Gandhi and RSS leader Mohan Bhagawat along with the likes of a terrorist like Zakir Naik . This is the kind of mindset that Congress party has which would do anything to defame the present government, even side with a known terrorist..

13592611 764520223691064 5343043678596108009 n

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes. Actions like these will go a long way in pre-empting terror strikes.

Even today News Chancels are broadcasting about the ISIS attacks in  Bangladesh and India. Many ISIS sympathizers were rounded up.

The dual nature of many politicians should now be exposed.

How the politicians are linked with this ? Do you know any Politician who has connections with ISIS ? If so, please let me know. However, there are many sympathizers of ISIS. Every day the police is conducting cordon search in Old Hyderabad living in Flats.. Many people were caught with ISIS literature and Laptops. ISIS is using  Social media to attract the youth.

Politicians are smart. They will never link directly. It is the twisted manner of making statements which become inflammatory. Like a muslim politician on a TV debate said banning Zakir Naik will be suppressing the right of minorities to propagate their religion. He has cleverly given a twist to the issue.

Forget about links of Politicians with ISIS.Now the situation is worsening day by day. From the information gathered from the arrested suspects my NIA, it was known that Vizag, my place is being targeted by the ISIS.

They want ton create an explosion to make their presence felt.

NIA received Information that ISIS is planning a Strike on Vizag's Ship Yard.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.