When it comes to boasting about  culture, heritage and hospitality Indians are at the top and time and again it has been proved , how shallow a claim that is ! ..

Yet another crime in Chennai when a young Infosys employee was stabbed to death by an unidentified man after which she lay on the Nugumbakkam railway platform and bled to death while the heartless Chennai population went to and fro without a care or watched her without helping in any way . Another similar incident happened in Hassan town in Karnataka when a man was murdered in broad day light and the people gathered there instead of helping started filming the incident !!! Can anything be more gruesome and heartless than that ? These two incidents make me realise  that Indians are a selfish and greedy lot only interested in their own self with little care for anything else.

http://www.newindianexpress.com/cities/chennai/Infosys-employee-killed-in-broad-day-light-at-Nungambakkam-railway-station/2016/06/24/article3497950.ece1

https://thelogicalindian.com/news/while-a-young-man-was-murdered-in-broad-day-light-the-crowd-kept-making-a-video/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Our politicians say repeatedly that the atrocities on women considerably gone down. The famous stock Phrase, " Shocked and Saddened"" etc etc will appear in the Media.Nothing changed and nothing will change in this Bharat Mata Country.

rambabu wrote:

Our politicians say repeatedly that the atrocities on women considerably gone down. The famous stock Phrase, " Shocked and Saddened"" etc etc will appear in the Media.Nothing changed and nothing will change in this Bharat Mata Country.

Most of politicians of India are unbridled. Sincere politicians are helpless.

I dont see how blaming politicians for everything helps because here I have started a thread about a murder and how insensitive and heartless people are in our country.There were no politicians there but people ..A insensitive and selfish population deserves a selfish and greedy leader, so we get what we deserve !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

I dont see how blaming politicians for everything helps because here I have started a thread about a murder and how insensitive and heartless people are in our country.There were no politicians there but people ..A insensitive and selfish population deserves a selfish and greedy leader, so we get what we deserve !

Peoples are not insenstive and heartless, but our system force them for this attitude. Think for a moment if some help them what will happen with them.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Peoples are not insenstive and heartless, but our system force them for this attitude. Think for a moment if some help them what will happen with them.

You mean people have to think when there is a lady bleeding to death ? amazing logic ..If they have any sense they will think " what if that is my daughter or sister or someone close to me ?

usha manohar wrote:

Actually, it's an Indian trait to pass the buck on someone else's shoulder so it's nothing new that we blame politicians for our own heartless behaviour. Today, I read an article regarding the violence that took place after Mrs. Indira Gandhi's death made me feel that if people want then many things can change for the better. Sharing the link:

http://www.india.com/news/india/silver-lining-to-1984-genocide-bengalis-at-chittaranjan-park-formed-human-chain-to-save-sikhs-from-slaughter-925896/

shampasaid

I agree with you.. These are very gruesome incidents. And Indians are the most selfish people I have ever seen. People will think 10 times about themselves before making a move to help someone from gruesome attack because they dont want to get involved into cops and court cases etc. And every one thinks in the same way. For such people I always would like to ask a question, would you just sit aside and watch your family member dying or would you make a move to help them? Don't you want your family member to survive? They are ready to do anything for their family but not for some one elses family. 

Indians are selfish because their religion is individualistic unlike other which are group oriented.This makes them uncaring. Injured people left to die on roads is a growing phenomenon. Worst is people shooting with their mobile a dying person.How sick can it get. We were always like that. No involvement in any activity. DESTINY believers.

I agree that our religion is individualistic and we are destiny believers, but every religion teaches the same thing, that help someone in need, if you help someone now, in future someone will help u out.

actually mentality of some people in India are very cheap and they make others also like them. 

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.