NDA government cleared seventh pay commission recomendation and it will effective from July for central government employs and in coming moths state government also applied it. It is views of some person that it will increase money inflation and on other site some one urged that it will support to economy of country. What is you views?

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/modi-govt-approves-7th-pay-commission-recommendations/story-qlhsnFR1TmKaG6SqJRwU5J.html

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The much awaited Seventh Pay Commission has seen the light, which is expected to give a booster to GDP growth. There are Pros and Cons. The advantage is,It helps in these conditions of Global Market turmoil. While the  risk of inflation is a disadvantage.

With the increasing levels of inflation , the pay hike has to be done from time to time and it was being done. In fact from what I remember they did have a hike 2 years back which increased the pay-scale quite a bit and this new one is a very welcome move to all government employees,  especially the pensioners ! 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

With the increasing levels of inflation , the pay hike has to be done from time to time and it was being done. In fact from what I remember they did have a hike 2 years back which increased the pay-scale quite a bit and this new one is a very welcome move to all government employees,  especially the pensioners ! 

It is good that their pay levels have increased and the pensioners have also benefitted, but I hope that the increased levels of salaries motivate the government workers to work more productively and honestly and lessen the corruption!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

47 lakh Central Government employees and 58 lakh pensioners are going to be benefited by the Seventh Pay Commission. But Economists say that The Seventh Pay Commission is going to add burden of 1.02 lakh Crores on India's economy at a time when the Government is struggling to cut its Fiscal deficit. In such a scenario, how Arun Jaitley is going to tackle this situation has to be seen.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

It is good that their pay levels have increased and the pensioners have also benefitted, but I hope that the increased levels of salaries motivate the government workers to work more productively and honestly and lessen the corruption!

Yes Kalayani, the pensioners are happy including my mother and aunt , both retired teachers who will benefit from this increased pay scale. However, the majority of government employees are unhappy because they feel it is not enough to keep in line with the inflation and are planning t go n strike !!!

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/33-lakh-government-employees-threaten-to-go-on-strike-7th-pay-commission-1427336

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There is no real increase in employees's salary. The benefit is in fact only to top level bureaucrats.  It is reported that the fitment benefit of 2.57 is given to all while fixing pay.  It needs be understood that the increase is only in Basic pay/ pension fixed on 1.1.2006.  The dearness allowance and grade pay have been merged with new basic pay.  At the lowest level, in fact there is decrease in carry home pay. Basic pay increased. Dearness allowance eliminated. grade pay eliminated.  Deduction for pension etc. increased. Result- reduction in carry home pay. Thus all publicity about so called hike is meaningless. Employees are not getting more to the extent that market could be affected/.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The Government employees are threatening to go on strike. The major issue is Minimum wage. The employees are demanding Rs.26000. Confederation of Central Government employees met a Group of Ministers, Arun Jaitley, Rajnath Singh and Suresh Prabhu. They assured the  CCGE that they would consider the Employees demand.

In this scenario can the Country afford to have a Strike? It has to be seen how the group of Ministers will solve this problem.

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

There is no real increase in employees's salary. The benefit is in fact only to top level bureaucrats.  It is reported that the fitment benefit of 2.57 is given to all while fixing pay.  It needs be understood that the increase is only in Basic pay/ pension fixed on 1.1.2006.  The dearness allowance and grade pay have been merged with new basic pay.  At the lowest level, in fact there is decrease in carry home pay. Basic pay increased. Dearness allowance eliminated. grade pay eliminated.  Deduction for pension etc. increased. Result- reduction in carry home pay. Thus all publicity about so called hike is meaningless. Employees are not getting more to the extent that market could be affected/.

I am not sure it is as bleak as you make it out to be ..Overall employees will be better off with 14% hike after deductions.. The armed forces gain the most with a 50% DA rise !

http://zeenews.india.com/business/news/economy/7th-pay-commission-how-it-will-benefit-central-govt-employees-and-pensioners_1901668.html

rambabu wrote:

47 lakh Central Government employees and 58 lakh pensioners are going to be benefited by the Seventh Pay Commission. But Economists say that The Seventh Pay Commission is going to add burden of 1.02 lakh Crores on India's economy at a time when the Government is struggling to cut its Fiscal deficit. In such a scenario, how Arun Jaitley is going to tackle this situation has to be seen.

Jaitley said on this point that I am feeling that it is not  a problem, because all money come back in market by way of expenses and saving.

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Yes Kalayani, the pensioners are happy including my mother and aunt , both retired teachers who will benefit from this increased pay scale. However, the majority of government employees are unhappy because they feel it is not enough to keep in line with the inflation and are planning t go n strike !!!

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/33-lakh-government-employees-threaten-to-go-on-strike-7th-pay-commission-1427336

Complaint of employees are not fair. Indeed central government and all state government adjust D.A after six months. It is based whole sale price index. In January 2016 central and state government increase DA 6%. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.