Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Maybe a few are taking this report in a positive way but most were expecting more. They are tearing and burning the report and hope to have more. I hope the government gives up as usual. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

Maybe a few are taking this report in a positive way but most were expecting more. They are tearing and burning the report and hope to have more. I hope the government gives up as usual. 

Always a middle path is adopted. Govt. and staff side both may compromise at some level. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Always a middle path is adopted. Govt. and staff side both may compromise at some level. 

Latest news says, the Panel head said that no more Pay commissions should be set up. Instead a more performance linked appraisal system must be put in place.

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Latest news says, the Panel head said that no more Pay commissions should be set up. Instead a more performance linked appraisal system must be put in place.

yes I also read it, but is it possible? I think never

It is always done to get as much as possible before rise gets frozen for ten years.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:

yes I also read it, but is it possible? I think never

Whether performance linked appraisal is possible or not will be known only after some time.

In bureaucratic jobs performance linked appraisals are difficult to implement

Now the Pay Commission

s opinion came in to light. I certainly believe that there will be discussions on this matter. Let's wait and watch.

have we not been waiting and watching since 1947. We have gigantic patience !!

Having monstrous patience is a virtue. Things will not happen in a jiffy. Patience pays.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.