We all face some embarrassing situations in life which we remember all through our life . I have had my fair share of such experiences which makes me laugh when I look back at them , even introspect going through the event in different ways , so as to how I could have avoided it...but once the deed is done we cannot back ! Please add some shareable embarrassing or moments that you are not proud of  in your life which has also taught you something in the way of experience..  

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I have many moments in my life, indeed that were all foolishness. I don't like to share these with others. But it is my suggestion never took important decision is hurry, take these with cool mind.

anil wrote:

I have many moments in my life, indeed that were all foolishness. I don't like to share these with others. But it is my suggestion never took important decision is hurry, take these with cool mind.

I agree that many such embarrassing incidents take place because of doing things in a hurry and probably because of anger, distress or confusion ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

When I went to Guruvayoor, in Kerala some time ago, after the Darshan ,  my wife wanted to do some shopping. We started and were enjoying the various articles made of Copper and Brass displayed. Suddenly, my wife stopped at a shop, where a variety of  Arte facts made of Copper were on display. Not knowing about her stoppage at the shop, I was moving ahead, explaining the Importance of Guruvayoor and the main deity of Guruvayoor in an exciting way in Telugu, all the while thinking that my wife was walking along with me. After moving further, I found many people staring at me. I was astonished to see the people staring at me. I stopped  and looked back. Another Pilgrim, who was just behind me said in broken Telugu,pointed towards my wife, who was keenly examining the Idol of Guruvaoorappa.

It was only then, I understood , why those people stared  at me. They thought that I was a madcap talking with myself.

I was really embarrassed.

I had an embarrassing incident sometime back. I carry a lunch box everyday to school and we keep it on a shelf in the staff room. Once I had very little time to finish my lunch since I had some other work which I had to finish before the lunch period, so hurried and picked up what I thought was my lunch box and started eating , wondering when I had prepare lime rice ? Normally I take chapatis or sandwiches ..Just then one of the male teacher who was known as a stiff neck by all of us came in, saw me eating and started laughing . It was his lunch box that I had started to eat from and both lunch boxes were similar in color ! I dint now where to look, apologised to him and complimented him for the food and asked him whether he would eat my packed lunch which he readily agreed to ! Now I have painted my name on the lunch box .

i too have faced many embarrassing situation in my life and i just want to tell everyone from my experience that we should become overconfidence in front of our friends because if we fail to do that then we got to be ready to face the embarrassment.

bhuyali saroj

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

I agree that many such embarrassing incidents take place because of doing things in a hurry and probably because of anger, distress or confusion ..

Yesterday I faced odd situation because I was in hurry and some what annoyed. I forgot my walker out side my shop I reached at home with out it. I send my daughters to trace it but they did find it there. So they bring new one for me. I spend more that one and half hour in my try cycle rickshwa. 

in Hurry we lost our mind actually we do everything wrong because our mind don't work properly that time. so it is better to be calm every time which is not possible actually but we can at least try.

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

i too have faced many embarrassing situation in my life and i just want to tell everyone from my experience that we should become overconfidence in front of our friends because if we fail to do that then we got to be ready to face the embarrassment.

I wonder how overconfidence can help you? In fact it may cause you embarrassment because you becone careless when you are overconfident and make some silly mistake 

I face embarrassing situations more in dreams than in reality. Next time when I get such dream or recall an old one, I shall write here or compose a story article. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

I face embarrassing situations more in dreams than in reality. Next time when I get such dream or recall an old one, I shall write here or compose a story article. 

welcome sir I am waiting for it.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.