As I said in my title - I am surprised to see that you cannot see changes in Boddunan. What other changes are you willing to see? The regular and senior members have stopped, revenue sharing gone, admin not interested, spammers on large. No articles, no new features or even the old features gone. What other changes you want?   

Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: I am surprised to see that you cannot see changes in Boddunan

    by » 3 years ago


    The only change I want to see here is full and uninhibited rights to the moderators to ban spammers, that is the only feature I am missing the most at the moment!


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


  • Re: I am surprised to see that you cannot see changes in Boddunan

    by » 3 years ago


    @kalyani- thanks as this feature is not in place or else the possibility of a ban imposed on me should be very much there in your mind. 


  • Re: I am surprised to see that you cannot see changes in Boddunan

    by » 3 years ago


    suni51 wrote:

    @kalyani- thanks as this feature is not in place or else the possibility of a ban imposed on me should be very much there in your mind. 

    Well, when I worte this post, it was not you that I was thinking, but I cannot deny that the prospect of banning you is quite an attractive one !japanese_ogre.pngActually I was thinking about others, there are so many that I wish to ban!japanese_ogre.png


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


  • Re: I am surprised to see that you cannot see changes in Boddunan

    by » 3 years ago


    LOl, of course all the unwanted changes have happened here and now looking for more changes of a different nature ..By the way, not seen Maverick since quite sometime now..


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: I am surprised to see that you cannot see changes in Boddunan

    by » 3 years ago


    usha manohar wrote:

    LOl, of course all the unwanted changes have happened here and now looking for more changes of a different nature ..By the way, not seen Maverick since quite sometime now..

    I think he is still aboard, no idea when he is returning>


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


  • Re: I am surprised to see that you cannot see changes in Boddunan

    by » 3 years ago


    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    LOl, of course all the unwanted changes have happened here and now looking for more changes of a different nature ..By the way, not seen Maverick since quite sometime now..

    I think he is still aboard, no idea when he is returning>

    That should not stop him from accessing the site ..


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: I am surprised to see that you cannot see changes in Boddunan

    by » 3 years ago


    usha manohar wrote:
    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    LOl, of course all the unwanted changes have happened here and now looking for more changes of a different nature ..By the way, not seen Maverick since quite sometime now..

    I think he is still aboard, no idea when he is returning>

    That should not stop him from accessing the site ..

    He is busy sightseeing! flushed.png


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


  • Re: I am surprised to see that you cannot see changes in Boddunan

    by » 3 years ago


    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:
    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    LOl, of course all the unwanted changes have happened here and now looking for more changes of a different nature ..By the way, not seen Maverick since quite sometime now..

    I think he is still aboard, no idea when he is returning>

    That should not stop him from accessing the site ..

    He is busy sightseeing! flushed.png

    LOL  Thats ok...He needs his vacation but once in a while he can look in to see what is happening here ..


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: I am surprised to see that you cannot see changes in Boddunan

    by » 3 years ago


    @Usha rest assured he is keeping a close eye on everything and that too is part of his SITE-SEEING. I think Kalyani misspelled it as as sightseeing.  stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes.png


  • Re: I am surprised to see that you cannot see changes in Boddunan

    by » 3 years ago


    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:
    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    LOl, of course all the unwanted changes have happened here and now looking for more changes of a different nature ..By the way, not seen Maverick since quite sometime now..

    I think he is still aboard, no idea when he is returning>

    That should not stop him from accessing the site ..

    He is busy sightseeing! flushed.png

    Nothing should stop  the Administrator to visit this site once to put at rest all the doubts and suspicions prevailing in the site, at least with the Moderators. What made him to  go in to exile ?

     


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.