Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

@Usha rest assured he is keeping a close eye on everything and that too is part of his SITE-SEEING. I think Kalyani misspelled it as as sightseeing.  stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes.png

That is a good one ! I am sure he is doing both keeping the forums activities in sight while sight seeing ..dizzy_face.png

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

suni51 wrote:

@Usha rest assured he is keeping a close eye on everything and that too is part of his SITE-SEEING. I think Kalyani misspelled it as as sightseeing.  stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes.png

Pun was intended on both sites and sights! hee hee hee stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes.png

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

No change is also a change.

Right now, this site is running as usual as it was running earlier except for the power to the Moderators. Earlier Moderators were empowered to act against spammers. It has to be restored now.

Moderators left it themselves and can selfrestore it.

But the restoring power to Moderators like earlier times is in the hands of Administration.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Pun was intended on both sites and sights! hee hee hee stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes.png

Honestly I am getting quite fed up of this free for all ....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

You are not alone, at least take some assurance in that! LOL.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Discussion is getting monotonous. Views expressed by the members are similar and same. This should be averted.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

You are not alone, at least take some assurance in that! LOL.

I know Kalyani esp when certain members keep repeating themselves may be 5 or 6 posts on a page ,pat their backs and think others are at fault..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.