Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

@Usha rest assured he is keeping a close eye on everything and that too is part of his SITE-SEEING. I think Kalyani misspelled it as as sightseeing.  stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes.png

Pun was intended on both sites and sights! hee hee hee stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes.png

Honestly I am getting quite fed up of this free for all ....

You are not alone, at least take some assurance in that! LOL.

I know Kalyani esp when certain members keep repeating themselves may be 5 or 6 posts on a page ,pat their backs and think others are at fault..

I remember there was a proverb 'When the master is away, the mice will play' or something to that effect! animated mouse image 0002

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

@ Kalyani

Earlier when the discussion has become stale, you locked the discussion. It can be done even in this case. Just a suggestion.

rambabu wrote:

@ Kalyani

Earlier when the discussion has become stale, you locked the discussion. It can be done even in this case. Just a suggestion.

In the other cases, the same thing was being said again and again, mostly by you and Babu saroj. Here, it is something else. Why not let others enjoy something for a change?

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

@ Kalyani

In the other cases, the same thing was being said again and again, mostly by you and Babu saroj. Here, it is something else. Why not let others enjoy something for a change?

You know, if I'm repeating my responses, the reason is other member's repeated similar queries.  Who am I  not to allow others views  ? OK, from now on I stop responding to such posts.

rambabu wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

@ Kalyani

You know, if I'm repeating my responses, the reason is other member's repeated similar queries.  Who am I  not to allow others views  ? OK, from now on I stop responding to such posts.

Good, that is what is exactly expected! Thank you.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

@ Kalyani

Even if you lock it up I will start another one, after all I know a couple of Yoga Postures too dancer.pngwink2.png 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

@ Kalyani

Even if you lock it up I will start another one, after all I know a couple of Yoga Postures too dancer.pngwink2.png 

That is why I am not locking it at the moment!

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

@ Kalyani

That is why I am not locking it at the moment!

So is the yoga posture going to be here or on another thread ? waiting with baited breath !!hushed.png

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am not surprised because i know that admin hasn't said single word regarding this topic and until he didn't speak we know that nothing is going to change.

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

I am not surprised because i know that admin hasn't said single word regarding this topic and until he didn't speak we know that nothing is going to change.

Why are you repeating the same thing again and again? Is the situation going to change that way?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.