Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

I am not surprised because i know that admin hasn't said single word regarding this topic and until he didn't speak we know that nothing is going to change.

Why are you repeating the same thing again and again? Is the situation going to change that way?

i am sorry madam but i commenting according to the post, am i wrong if i am wrong i am sorry i will not comment a single word in this post. and one more thing, we know that admin is not saying anything regarding this post and i think this post is of no use. instead of that i think we should start a new thread of interest.  

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

I am not surprised because i know that admin hasn't said single word regarding this topic and until he didn't speak we know that nothing is going to change.

Why are you repeating the same thing again and again? Is the situation going to change that way?

i am sorry madam but i commenting according to the post, am i wrong if i am wrong i am sorry i will not comment a single word in this post. and one more thing, we know that admin is not saying anything regarding this post and i think this post is of no use. instead of that i think we should start a new thread of interest.  

If you say its according to the thread, then no one was really talking about what admin is saying or not. So please stop challenging others every time and start an interesting thread yourself! Do not wait for others to do that!.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

rambabu wrote:

But the restoring power to Moderators like earlier times is in the hands of Administration.

but there might be some huge power within administration control isn't it. 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

But the restoring power to Moderators like earlier times is in the hands of Administration.

but there might be some huge power within administration control isn't it. 

This is democracy dear sir. The power is in the hands of Babus and not in administrators as they are dancing to the tune of politicians.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Babus are always calling the shots irrespective of who is in power. They know the art of survival.

I was not aware of such intricacies of power play here on this site , always thought Maverick was the only person who called the final shots hushed.png

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

I was not aware of such intricacies of power play here on this site , always thought Maverick was the only person who called the final shots hushed.png

It was until now, but recently the game has changed and the gamechangers have also changed. LOL

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

It was until now, but recently the game has changed and the gamechangers have also changed. LOL

Yeah !!! quite a complicated situation, looks like ...anguished.png

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

We all are blending butter milk. No hope of getting butter. But it is good to time pass, carry on.

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Yeah !!! quite a complicated situation, looks like ...anguished.png

True...meanwhile let us try to make the most of it and enjoy the entertainment it is offering! grin.png(by way of another thread, you know which)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.