Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Any new arrival in to the market will create interest in the purchasers. It's natural. Selfie is one such gadget..Right now Selfies are seen everywhere. How Selfie's excessive use is leading to deaths are seeing the light now. If People realize the harmful effects, its use may be reduced over a period.

Selfie gives expression to our desire to record events but obviously it should be done in a safe manner.

One should exercise utmost caution while taking Selfies in dangerous places. Otherwise Selfies are harmless. Most of the deaths and accidents took place because of hurry and not adhering to safety norms.

'Selfie' should not be blamed. The problem is in people's attitude. They take everything casually and do not use their brain, so the result is for all of us to see. 

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

'Selfie' should not be blamed. The problem is in people's attitude. They take everything casually and do not use their brain, so the result is for all of us to see. 

now a day one thing people take very seriously and that is selfie, i don't know what level of happiness does people get with a selfie taken in a danger surrounding.

bhuyali saroj

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Very true. People should use their brain and think how to safely use any gadget or technology. If we make sure that taking 'selfie' is not causing harm to anyone then its not wrong to use. 

Selfie is an inanimate gadget. The person who uses is human and endowed with thinking power. The individual should use his discrimination and know the bad effects of excessive use  of Selfie. Otherwise be prepared for the outcome.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Exactly...it is the people's obsession with self and the need to keep seeking attention to themselves that makes them oblivious to dangers around them and the risks involved while taking selfies.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I feel that people become reckless at times thinking that nothing will happen to them , this inspite of the fact that there have been so many cases of misadventures with selfie .. This is an interesting article that throws light on selfie deaths..

http://petapixel.com/2016/02/09/numbers-behind-selfie-deaths-around-world/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Over confidence, carelessness are the main reasons for Selfie deaths. No wonder Selfie deaths are more in number out of all the accidental deaths.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.