Cinnamon or Dalchin in Hindi has a plethora of Health Benefits. Cinnamon can be found in every Kitchen  Cabinet. Cinnamon is a sure cure for Coughs and colds, Acne and dry skin, Diabetes and Alzheimer disease.

http://food.ndtv.com/food-drinks/5-great-benefits-of-cinnamon-1218191

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Dalchinni is also effective in headache problem it is also a good mouth freshner.

It adds good flavour to many dishes.

Cinnamon has the potential to prevent Alzheimer's disease, a progressive deterioration in middle or old age due to generalized degeneration of the Brain.

My grandmom use to make cinnamon tea and she use to say it has several health benefits. She was uneducated but still she said that Cinnamon has ability to prevent many types of cancer. Our family regularly drinks cinnamon tea. It has delicious taste and lot of health benefits.
Bajirao wrote:My grandmom use to make cinnamon tea and she use to say it has several health benefits. She was uneducated but still she said that Cinnamon has ability to prevent many types of cancer. Our family regularly drinks cinnamon tea. It has delicious taste and lot of health benefits.

Cinnamon tea sounds quite delicious. I make mint tea, cardamom tea etc but have never tried cinnamon tea. What is the recipe of the tea that you drink at home? Do share here!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

my mom too make an outstanding cardamom tea but she never made cinnamon tea at home i think she don't know or she might have forgotten about cinnamon tea. Today i think i should ask her for the cinnamon tea. 

bhuyali saroj

Health benefits of Cinnamon include,  fights Bacterial and fungal infections, fights HIV Virus, lowers Blood sugar levels and prevents Diabetes. Above all, it contains Antioxidants abundantly.We use Cinnamon in recipes too.

Cinnamon has three biggest properties in them and that is Antifungal, Antibacterial and Antiviral properties. 

bhuyali saroj

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Bajirao wrote:My grandmom use to make cinnamon tea and she use to say it has several health benefits. She was uneducated but still she said that Cinnamon has ability to prevent many types of cancer. Our family regularly drinks cinnamon tea. It has delicious taste and lot of health benefits.

Cinnamon tea sounds quite delicious. I make mint tea, cardamom tea etc but have never tried cinnamon tea. What is the recipe of the tea that you drink at home? Do share here!

In my ancestral house here in Mangalore , we have several trees of cinnamon , some are very old and huge. The bark is collected and dried and then stored in cane baskets with neem leaves . We add cinnamon sticks to boiling water along with crushed ginger and some locally available herbs while making tea. It has a very nice aroma and is good for cold and sore throat.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Cinnamon, being a Spice, we use it extensively in Chicken and Mutton  Pulaos.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.