Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Kashmir had another tea variety in which milk is added but instead of sugar, salt is added along with a pinch of edible soda. It is taken after a heavy meal and is real good to taste.

vijay wrote:

Kashmir had another tea variety in which milk is added but instead of sugar, salt is added along with a pinch of edible soda. It is taken after a heavy meal and is real good to taste.

i have drunk the lemon tea in which salt is added and it gives a refreshing feel after it goes inside but i heard it first that there is a tea in which milk is added without sugar and instead of that salt is added, i am just trying to feel how does it taste it sounds interesting but in real life i want to taste it. 

bhuyali saroj

vijay wrote:

Its good to know that tea can be salty and not sweet. I would always think of tea as sweet. I think this beverage will be good for digestion of heavy food hence they would prefer to take it after the meal.  

Bajirao wrote:
vijay wrote:

Its good to know that tea can be salty and not sweet. I would always think of tea as sweet. I think this beverage will be good for digestion of heavy food hence they would prefer to take it after the meal.  

Salted tea is beyond my imagination. For me, a Tea is a sweetened beverage. Anyhow different people different tastes. To sweeten the Tea, we either add honey or Gur.

rambabu wrote:
Bajirao wrote:
vijay wrote:

Salted tea is beyond my imagination. For me, a Tea is a sweetened beverage. Anyhow different people different tastes. To sweeten the Tea, we either add honey or Gur.

If we have tonslaysis problem than pinch salt in teas helpful in curing this problem.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Bajirao wrote:
vijay wrote:

If we have tonslaysis problem than pinch salt in teas helpful in curing this problem.

Its good to know it helps in tonilitis problem. I suffer from recurrent tonsil problem, I must add pinch of salt in tea. Hope it helps to reduce my problem. 

rambabu wrote:

Cinnamon, being a Spice, we use it extensively in Chicken and Mutton  Pulaos.

when it is mix with chicken or mutton meat does it losses its effective quality or it remains the same

bhuyali saroj

@ Bajirao for your tonsillitis recurrent problem please try a good homeopath as they have lifelong cure for it. Wish you all the best.

Bajirao wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Bajirao wrote:
vijay wrote:

Its good to know it helps in tonilitis problem. I suffer from recurrent tonsil problem, I must add pinch of salt in tea. Hope it helps to reduce my problem. 

Salt is not only to increase taste but it also useful in some health problem. You know about dead sea. Its water have much quantity of salt, thousands peoples visit there every year for mud bath, for cure there skin problem.

vijay wrote:

@ Bajirao for your tonsillitis recurrent problem please try a good homeopath as they have lifelong cure for it. Wish you all the best.

Of course Homeopathy will help. But Using Cinnamon in our food too will help in curing Tonsillitis. Cinnamon is rich in antimicrobial properties. It inhibits the growth of bacteria and other Micro- organisms in the Tonsils. The best Home remedy is drinking a mixture made of Turmeric powder, a pinch of black pepper with boiled milk.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.