I love Books. Book reading adds knowledge. Enhances imagination power. helps to set your mood. I cannot live without books. Because I cannot buy the all Books, I became a member in a local library. I love to read fiction mostly. My favorite authors are Leon Uris, Jeffry Archer among others. Presently i'm reading 'A God in Ruins.' by Leon Uris.

Members are requested to tell about their favorite Books.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I know some better important on reading books. It is not easy for any one to buy all books. My daughter is member of local government library and she bring books for me. History, biography, travel is my favorite topics.

That's a good habit. Books will take you to an entirely different world, where yo forget all your worries. Keep it up.

rambabu wrote:

That's a good habit. Books will take you to an entirely different world, where yo forget all your worries. Keep it up.

I can't talk so books is my life line.

anil wrote:

I know some better important on reading books. It is not easy for any one to buy all books. My daughter is member of local government library and she bring books for me. History, biography, travel is my favorite topics.

Other than fiction I too love books on history, discovery , and of course travel. I would rather spend on travel and books than on ornaments and stuff. We have a huge collection of books in every room in the house including a few in the bathroom..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Now readers are moving to Kindle and other internet sources to read. Style is different but intentions are same.

Most of the Books  I have now are inherited from my father, a voracious reader. Works of Perl S. Buck, H.G wells, Charles Dickens and Jane Austin are some of the Books I got from my Father's library.  later I added many Books related to Arts, and Computers.

Kindle definitely has its advantages especially when you are travelling and need to spend long hours waiting for connectivity and have developed the habit of reading at bed time. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I'm not habituated with Kindle. The joy of reading a printed book while lying on the bed is something different.Even while traveling .I ensure to keep  a couple of Books in my back pack.

Kindle has the advantage of having any number of books on it , I have around 200 books on my kindle, so when you go away for a long period of time, it is impossible to carry more than one or two books at the most, but kindle takes care of all that since you have enough material to read. I think it is a brilliant invention by apple..

The printed books are slowly going out of fashion and existence. Kindle and others to follow will be the "books" of tomorrow.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.