Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Who said printed Books are slowly going away ? I don't use E Books even though I have several E Books on my I Pad. Because they cause strain on the eyes.

Our generation is the Last of the Mohicans!

A wild Guess.

Because you did not understand it

vijay wrote:

Because you did not understand it

Probably he doesn't know its a famous novel you are talking about!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Printed Books continue to exist despite the technological advances like E Books. Rather, it's an individual's choice. While reading a book the reader should be comfortable first. Only then he can savor the joy of reading. For me E books are  not suitable.

There is a difference between e-books and kindle and unless use both you would not know either the difference or the benefit ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Why should I use a thing that's neither comfortable nor my habit ? I choose print books only for this reason.

Some people perpetually tend to think that every post on this forum is directed at them...truly laughable !!!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Some members who prefer Paper Books can respond as long as it's not marked  with @    so and so.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.