We have a great collection of story Books for children. But there are unfortunate children who cannot read those  Books because of their blindness.

To help such children a website is there exclusively for Blind children.

http://thekahaniproject.org/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Don't say unfortunate them. If God get back some thing than also gave them more. Blinds are good listener and they also have good memory. Here one person who is 75% blind know RAS. officer He achieved it at only with listening.

I agree. If God closes one door, he keeps open the other door

rambabu wrote:

It is a saying for other but I experienced it.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I know that. But I cannot but appreciate your undaunted spirit. You faced all your adversities without complaining with courage. Hats off Anil.

We need not label anyone as fortunate or unfortunate. But the fact remains that eyesight is a virtue. Who will like to be blind. However we have to adjust with reality and make best of what we have.  So if some one is blind but has a good voice, the best course for him is to make best use of his voice and not lament for loss of eyesight. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I know that. But I cannot but appreciate your undaunted spirit. You faced all your adversities without complaining with courage. Hats off Anil.

What can I do except to faced these. I faced enough. We have to live, it depends on us to live with sadness and sorrow or with happiness.

Gam Chahey Lakh Koi Khusian Hazar De, MastRam Bankey Pyare Jindgi Guzar Dey"

Handicapped, mostly develop a kind of inferiority complex over a period. To stop this and boost their confidence, this kind of stories from Mythologies like Ramayana, Mahabharata, Panchatantra etc are made available to these blind children through this web site.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.