Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

@Kalyani- I would like to see how you use this power and how you change the tricks spammers have up their sleeves! All the bestplus1.png 

Thanks a lot! It is much needed! But I won't forgive you for deserting the ship! sob.png

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: rambabu

@ Kalyani

When I had seen,Maverick, you, Gulshan Ji and Sunil on line for about an hour online in the morning, I too thought the same. Had Sunil  too joined, the Team it would have been  really great.

@Kalyani- if you think that the spammers are doing this for nothing you're mistaken. In fact they do it under a plan, for instance a job allotted by sites like microworkers, they take a screen shot and post as proof. If such posts are deleted instantly there purpose would fail else they will take full advantage.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

This topic and whole discussion is of techniqal nature and I am don't know about it. I am happy to see Marvick after long time. Welcome.

suni51 wrote:

@Kalyani- if you think that the spammers are doing this for nothing you're mistaken. In fact they do it under a plan, for instance a job allotted by sites like microworkers, they take a screen shot and post as proof. If such posts are deleted instantly there purpose would fail else they will take full advantage.

Ok, is that why they are doing it? I was under the impression that this is one of their ways of posting their ad links and nothing else. So that means, such posts should be deleted!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.