We use the word happy so many times a day in our lives.. we associate everything with being happy or sad... In my opinion happiness is overrated! And happiness is actually a by-product of the peace we seek within. 

I will be happy to hear your view and know if you agree or disagree.

Anchal B Chaudhary

Whatever happens happens for the best, just that we may not realize so just then!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Its not allowed

I don't think so! Finding peace of mind should be the ultimate goal but not every one may have that goal in life. For many, a single bite of a favorite food or fruit is enough to qualify as sheer bliss. For others, finding a lovely flower somewhere or seeing a smile of their loved ones face is enough happiness. So it depends on how you view it to happiness as being overrated or not.

By the way, please remove the link of your personal blog. Its not allowed.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Its not allowed

I don't think so! Finding peace of mind should be the ultimate goal but not every one may have that goal in life. For many, a single bite of a favorite food or fruit is enough to qualify as sheer bliss. For others, finding a lovely flower somewhere or seeing a smile of their loved ones face is enough happiness. So it depends on how you view it to happiness as being overrated or not.

True, what is life without happiness or seeking peace , happiness, whatever ! It is a constant quest which goes on until we perish . Happiness is not permanent either, may be that's what makes it so invaluable and memorable moments.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Happiness is a state of mind. It is transitory in nature and always sought. To call it overrated would not be right because it is so difficult to maintain.

Who wants to be unhappy ? Life sans happiness is meaningless.Even Sadhus and Sanyasis  long for a a spoonful of happiness. Ask an Athlete who practices day and day out for what  he is shedding sweat ? "For a Gold Medal" he replies.Compared to the value and worth of the Gold Medal, the Happiness that he derives is immense and immeasurable..

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Its not allowed

Kalyani, the link for the blog still remains...I feel that along with the warning the link should be deleted immediately by the moderators , or else the whole purpose is lost !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

@ Kalyani.. Thank you so much.. I am new here.. I missed that rule somehow... Have removed it!

@Usha.. Delay in removal was not deliberate. I am sorry if it offended you or anyone else.

@Rambabu.. I guess you missed my whole point!

Anchal B Chaudhary

Whatever happens happens for the best, just that we may not realize so just then!

Anchal wrote:

@ Kalyani.. Thank you so much.. I am new here.. I missed that rule somehow... Have removed it!

@Usha.. Delay in removal was not deliberate. I am sorry if it offended you or anyone else.

No issues Anchal, thanks for removing the link. Maybe you should go through the FAQs first.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Right! Thank you!

Anchal B Chaudhary

Anchal wrote:

Hi Anchal, welcome here blush.png I was definitely not offended ! Since we have had many new members spamming here in the past week, i was a little concerned that's all..Hope you enjoy interacting here with all of us, all the best !

i disagree with you because if we say happiness an overrated thing then we will not find the true happiness within ourselves. 

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.