Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Happiness is being happy with what one has, although it is contradictory because human beings are ambitious and need to set goals in life ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Happiness is a very common word, and, why shouldn't it be? One smile of loved ones gives immense happiness. This pleasure cannot be measured but can only be realised and relished. It's not at all overrated because when one is happy then he/she does every work energetically or else it's just the opposite. So, happiness is everything.  

shampasaid

Happiness is that thing for which Evey  be it a Prince or Pauper hankers for. But it my vary for different individuals  A Beggar in the street feels happy just with a morsel of food. A Monarch with con will be happy with conquering another another Kingdom. ll in all, Happiness is an essential for all.

Isn't Happiness Overrated?

Category: General Discussions 3 months ago

We use the word happy so many times a day in our lives.. we associate everything with being happy or sad... In my opinion happiness is overrated! And happiness is actually a by-product of the peace we seek within. 

I will be happy to hear your view and know if you agree or disagree.

To a certain extent I agree with your point of view because some people use it like a status quote on FB,...Happy eating with friends in KFC and so on..But again that is life, we can never be happy forever nor sad forever. These are emotions that are inherent in us at the same time depending on circumstances and our state of mind they come and go..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.