hello friends let me start from new, please forget everything which i did in the past, sorry to admin and sorry to moderator please let me start as a new member.

be happy and try to smile in a sticky situation of life 

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Like you have said in another thread, babaji ka thullu!!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Delhi High court serve notice to CM of Delhi to tell the meaning of Babaji Ka thulla, if you know tell us.sweat_smile.png

anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Delhi High court serve notice to CM of Delhi to tell the meaning of Babaji Ka thulla, if you know tell us.sweat_smile.png

I know the meaning of Thulla that AK used for policemen that means "the one who does nothing" or Thalua but the other one Babaji ka... is a puzzle for me.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Babaji Ka Tullu means, "absolutely nothing." This was popularized by Kapil Sharma in his Comedy nights with Kapil. show. It's a gesture of hands. This phrase is used when someone contributes nothing. The phrase is represented by Keeping one hand on the other and making one hand  look like a snake.

suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I know the meaning of Thulla that AK used for policemen that means "the one who does nothing" or Thalua but the other one Babaji ka... is a puzzle for me.  

Babaji ka thullu means nothing but equivalent to showing someone a thumb as in zero for you! As in, 'I get the chocolate and you get 'Babaji ka thullu''minus1.png

anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Sure, After A. Kejriwal produces his own version in the High court!  sweat_smile.png

You all will be stunned if you only knew the real meaning of Babaji Ka thullu which I know being a true Punjabi bikini.png

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

So what is the real meaning? I have heard this for the first time astonished.png

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.