Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I have read almost all the stories of Premchand. There was a world of pessimism around them

A writer of eminence, Munnshi Premchand  had a style of his own . All his works like Godaan or Gaban depict  the Social scenario of his time. Gaban was made as a film. Sunil Dutt and Sadhana played the lead roles, Hrishikesh Mukherjee directed the movie and the Music was composed by Shankar- Jaikishen. Panch Parameshwar, a short story of Munshi Premchand  revolves round the theme, 'Justice above Self.'

rambabu wrote:

I remember In DD channels, Premchand written Nirmala used to come as serial.. Now, many channels are broadcasting this literary giant's short stories. In DD's Saptagiri Translated works of Premchand are shown. But not as serials but as short Movies.

Gazgamini is film which is based of Nirmla. It is directed M.F, Hussain and main lead role played by Madhuri Dixit.

Thank you said by: rambabu
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I remember In DD channels, Premchand written Nirmala used to come as serial.. Now, many channels are broadcasting this literary giant's short stories. In DD's Saptagiri Translated works of Premchand are shown. But not as serials but as short Movies.

Gazgamini is film which is based of Nirmla. It is directed M.F, Hussain and main lead role played by Madhuri Dixit.

Yes Anil. the Movie Gaja Gamini, made by M.F. Hussain was based on the novel  Nirmala, written by Munsh Premchand. Though it was a well made Movie, it bombed at the Box Office. Leonardi Da Vinci's 'Mona Lisa' was the inspiration behind this Movie.

Deleted permanently

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.