The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

A tired body makes one sleep automatically. That's why by being active and indulging in Physical activity, one can avoid sleep related problems.

after doing yoga from 3 days I got some relief thanks to all for your suggestion. 

sdfafa

Yoga definitely works for Insomnia, provided you practice it on regular basis. Otherwise, there will not be satisfactory results.

Try yoga nidra meditation.

A good suggestion. But it should be continued, until you can have enough sleep. The concerned member tried Yoga for 3 days and left. This will not induce sleep.

Here is a pictorial chart of Asanas that work effectively for sleeplessness.

http://www.yogajournal.com/slideshow/15-poses-help-sleep-better/

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

It  is annoying to see that the scamster has invaded all threads ..

It is better to go deep into the reason as to why you are not able to sleep,any change in your routine or food habit etc...Some people find it difficult  to fall asleep at night if they have a nap during the day time. So, there is bound to be a reason for your insomnia and you have to identify it..

I also have this problem when I have a nap during day I have not sound sleep at night. I have also one more problem I want to sleep at morning after breakfast.

Many people are unable to get sound sleep at night if they sleep even for a few mins during the day. There are also some who can sleep at any and all time of the day ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

My wife does all her  domestic chores. She sleeps for a while in the After noon. During night, she views TV after meals till 10, and  sleeps  till  6 AM without any break or interruption. She can sleep at any time during Day or night without any effort.

As the problem of insomnia experienced by Babu Saroj is resolved now, I think its time to lock the thread. If any one else has this problem and wishes to seek further advise from all our experts, do give a shout and the thread will be reopened. construction_worker.png

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.