Rahul Yadav, an MBA , works with a well established firm in Bangalore.  Life was going smoothly for Rahul and his wife.. Suddenly, one day Rahul had fever. On examination, it was diagnosed  as the deadly Cancer.. But , Rahul composed himself and decided to share all the characteristics and treatments of Cancer  with those other Cancer victims like him.

To know 'How he has carried his Mission , to fight Cancer, how other cancer victims benefited',

https://yourstory.com/2015/02/rahul-yadav-startup-yoddhas/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

What a brave young man...and to be hit with a calamity at such a young age. It is people like him who compensate for all things wrong in this country. I sincerely hope and wish he comes out of it and lives a long healthy life since now there is medication and cure for cancer.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This story disappointed me, but noting is in our hand and noting is impossible. I am hoping Rahul will defeat this cancel with will power. God bless him.

Whether Rahul gets cured or not, his noble intention of doing his part for the Society's good is exemplary.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.