Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes I agree. Nowadays kids are mostly fond of eating processed foods. Most of the kids eat either buiscuits or bread for breakfast which gives very less amount of nutrients. Although bread has fortified vitamins, its still not natural. 

Ideal food for kids that help in keeping the child  both physically and mentally in a healthy condition  are Eggs, Oat meal, Fruits, Nuts, Milk, all pulses, Dahi etc. Care should be taken to avoid Chips and CupCakes.

You have left out the most important food , vegetables which in fact is the most essential and unless children develop a liking for it early in life it is difficult to get used to it later in life. As far as chips , chocolates and cakes go, they all have some nutritive values...in fact cakes are very healthy but chips should be taken within limits. When a child is given a well balanced diet an occasional treat of chips, fries and burgers will not harm them

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes. That was a slip. Vegetables especially Leafy, Green veggies like Spinach are equally important for Child's health. These are very helpful  in promoting good vision and strengthening immune system,

it is true that nutritious food will lead to all round development but it is no guarantee that the child's behaviour will be appropriate. Behaviour controlling factors are other than food. Linking the two is rather misleading.

In the study conducted by University of Pennsylvania, it was known that a well balanced rich nutritious food given to children, who are below   3 years will have impact on both Health and behavioural patterns.

he impact of nutritious food on children below 3yrs would be more I think its because children till 3yrras are not much aware WA is right and wrong. So if their behavior is changed or moulded in better way the similar behavior would remain over the years. Hence nutritious food has good impact over the behavior

Bajirao wrote:

he impact of nutritious food on children below 3yrs would be more I think its because children till 3yrras are not much aware WA is right and wrong. So if their behavior is changed or moulded in better way the similar behavior would remain over the years. Hence nutritious food has good impact over the behavior

Nutritious feeding  of solid and liquid food, if started when the child is below 3 years, certainly lays foundation to the behavioral pattern of the child. We know Nutritious food develops the overall health of the Child. from this study, its proved, that there will be a marked difference in the Child's behaviour towards parents, and others who are closely related to the child. These behavioral changes will be visible gradually over a period in future.

I would agree with @vijay that the connection between nutritious food and good behavior may be marginal and  is also dependent on other relative factors like family background and environment. The studies may have some results but it is not absolute ! I have read several articles on the subject online and they point out that it is more to do with disciplined eating and eating habits that is also part of other behavioral patterns adopted during childhood . All of this would certainly add up to good social behavior but not any one factor !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.