Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

When the Creator of this site USED2Useful was trying to increase the Book Reading Habit which was observed as reducing in the recent times, a simple Idea that flashed in his mind, " Give Books free to the People." This simple idea after development, the concept of  " Waste Paper " was introduced. So, on the whole, It has become, "Giveaway your waste Papers, and take away new Books."

The idea was to use the the waste Paper for Recycling to make Useful things.. The creator of this Site succeeded in finding solutions both to increase the Reading habit in the people and Recycling the Used Stuff.

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

@Usha, I really like to visit old book shops and browse around the books. Sometimes you really find treasures among the old books. It is also nice to own a copy of a book someone else has read before you and made his or her own notes/observations in the margins of those books. I also like to read the inscriptions on the first pages where someone has claimed his love or respect for the one the book has been gifted to. Crazy, but I like that!

I too like to read such messages sometimes inside people would have made some notes.I have a habit of dong this which would come in helpful while writing a book review. My children read it and tease me because it would not make much sense to them. The dedications on the front pages are really nice to read ...With lots of love to Arjun on his birthday from his loving aunt and so on :)

You are using old word for books, indeed books which we have not read is new for us. It is my opinion.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.