The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I don't know, but my Neighbor who knows more about  Panchanga and about the rituals to be performed today said so. In fact we, just perform the Pooja in the morning hours. And lot of Cultural progtrammes will be performed in the evening. The high light of these programme is 'Ashtavadhanam' One person answers different questions asked by different questioners at a time.

Normally everywhere preparations begin well in advance for the Dahi hundi because they have to erect the polls. In my own town they have been building since yesterday .There is no point in arguing about a fact simply to say I am always right even when one is  wrong...go through this link from Panchanga if interested 

http://www.drikpanchang.com/dashavatara/lord-krishna/events/dahi-handi-date-time.html#

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

What am I going to gain by saying things not connected with the Festival? See back, where i said the preparations are on the way for the evening function of Dahi Handi. And I also added , Here Dahi Handi is not filled with Dahi but with Cream and Milk which are very dear to Krishna.

The problem with you is your stubborn, I am always right attitude, make wrong statements and when proof is given try to argue but never accept that may be there was a mistake from your side..This happens all the time with you ! It is you who should be reading all your posts just to know your confusing flipflops and contradictions..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

The problem with you is your stubborn, I am always right attitude, make wrong statements and when proof is given try to argue but never accept that may be there was a mistake from your side..This happens all the time with you ! It is you who should be reading all your posts just to know your confusing flipflops and contradictions..

OK . I'm wrong and you are right. I don't want to drag. Since yesterday I have been posting on this thread. Never i uttered anything that's not connected with the thread.

Tiime to  close the thread :P

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

OK . I'm wrong and you are right. I don't want to drag.

For once you are right..

Divya wrote:

Divya I started the thread and I will request for it to be closed if and when I want ..

usha manohar wrote:
Divya wrote:

Divya I started the thread and I will request for it to be closed if and when I want ..

Sorry Usha, I meant it in the lighter sense. No hard feelings please. 

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

In Vizag ,ISKCON, International Society for Krishna Consciousness celebrates Krisnastami by arranging Spiritual lectures . Different Educational institutions hold fancy dress competitions. Students in the attire of Krishna look  quite interesting. Visakhapatnam Urban Development Authority also conducts cultural programmes .

http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-national/tp-andhrapradesh/janmashtami-celebrated/article6325336.ece

Students of Sri Prakash Vidyaniketan in the attire of Lord Krishna and Gopikas during Krishnashtami celebrations at the school in Visakhapatnam on Saturday.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.