Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes, women are very much responsible. Interestingly, they can fight for petty things at home, they can ruin the peace of their houses for trivial incidents, and, they can blame one and all for their sufferings but always step back when there is a need to protest for the good. They never want to change the situation by fighting it out rather prefer to suffer and blame others. 

shampasaid

The problem with Indian women, at least the middle class population - although they are educated and enlightened to a certain extent , the society is still stuck in the ancient mode. So, they fear to go all the way when it comes to facing problems or any issues that make them come into the open, This is precisely why domestic rape cases go on with very few cases coming to light and issues like financial freedom is still a myth with most working women since the husband manages the finances in most cases. There may be some exceptions where the woman is the boss ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Even Vedas and Puranas  professed Equal rights to men and women; But these truths are distorted and twisted  by the people in the society which is Male dominated.. A women has been treated always as the incarnation Shakti. in my own family I give due importance to my wife. Many women still believe that " Patiye Pratyksh Daivam." Husband is her living God.

Haven't you already said all these before, why post the same thing again and again simply to gain points ? 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Not at all. I said about the woman's attitude of  the Present day who still go with  the belief that  Going against her Husband is a sacrilege.

rambabu wrote:

Not at all. I said about the woman's attitude of  the Present day who still go with  the belief that  Going against her Husband is a sacrilege.

Go through the link, one entire page was devoted to the same pet theme of yours..

https://www.boddunan.com/forum/discussions/general-discussions/244072-can-a-society-grow-while-ignoring-the-matriarch.html?start=20

If my post is unused, and if here are Minus points,  for unused Post there are,then they should have been deleted. I think Moderators can do this Job.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.