Papaya, a fruit  which is available in all seasons. has a plethora of Health Benefits. Besides boosting immunity, it prevents, Diabetes, Arthritis, helps in hair growth, prevents Cancer to name a few.

http://www.thehealthsite.com/fitness/health-benefits-of-papayas-sa114/

Papaya

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Papaya requires a lot of water and a well drained soil so that water is not retained around its stem and roots..Other than that it is very easy to grow and one can even grow it in pots or large bags. It also yields fruits round the year except for a couple of months during monsoons when there is not enough sun light.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

At some time papaya was not avialable in my city and area but now it is available in all season and cheapest most fruit. Once I spend 11 day only with eating papaya.

anil wrote:

At some time papaya was not avialable in my city and area but now it is available in all season and cheapest most fruit. Once I spend 11 day only with eating papaya.

Papaya is abundantly available here. Because there are many Villages around Vizag. The Villagers come to our flats.Above all they are very cheap.

papaya is one of the popular fruit when increase your immunity power and we are found this in all sessions but we don't take regularly this and spacelly for praganent women's please totally ignore this because papaya are heat to the body if they eat more so it's very harmful their body and baby.

anil wrote:

Ohh... Why did you eat papaya for 11 days? I can hardly eat single piece of papaya.. I dont like its taste..

I know that papaya has many health benefits but I have heard that it is strictly forbidden for pregnant woman, is it true or it is a hoax. 

sdfafa

I think it is a hoax , What is advised is not to eat raw or half ripe papaya which might cause miscarriage in some cases. But ripe papaya is perfectly alright

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

I think it is a hoax , What is advised is not to eat raw or half ripe papaya which might cause miscarriage in some cases. But ripe papaya is perfectly alright

In many Tv serials, I have heard and seen that by eating this sort of a fruit can make a pregnant woman lose her baby.

sdfafa

One of the cheapest fruit available around the year, papaya is on my plate everyday. Full of goodness and health benefits like strengthening immunity, fighting infections, improving your digestion and constipation, helping you with sugar control, this fruit is a must for those who are on a healthy diet.

It is filling and can satisfy your hunger as a full meal or your craving for a mid snack. It is definitely a better choice than munching on high calorie munching junk snacks. Children might not like the taste as do my children. So I just make it as a part of fruit salad with other fruits. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Babu saroj wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

In many Tv serials, I have heard and seen that by eating this sort of a fruit can make a pregnant woman lose her baby.

Now you know how unreliable and brainless mst of of our TV serials are..never hobby what they show! You can get all the information on this link.

http://www.momjunction.com/articles/papaya-pregnancy-weighing-benefits-risks_00305/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.