Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I think it is a hoax , What is advised is not to eat raw or half ripe papaya which might cause miscarriage in some cases. But ripe papaya is perfectly alright

In many Tv serials, I have heard and seen that by eating this sort of a fruit can make a pregnant woman lose her baby.

Now you know how unreliable and brainless mst of of our TV serials are..never hobby what they show! You can get all the information on this link.

http://www.momjunction.com/articles/papaya-pregnancy-weighing-benefits-risks_00305/

It is funny how one can believe of TV serials.

Pregnant women should avoid eating unripe Papaya that causes contractions of the uterus. But  Papaya is recommended for soothing indigestion, which is common during pregnancy.

Bajirao wrote:
anil wrote:

At some time papaya was not avialable in my city and area but now it is available in all season and cheapest most fruit. Once I spend 11 day only with eating papaya.

Ohh... Why did you eat papaya for 11 days? I can hardly eat single piece of papaya.. I dont like its taste..

It is matter of choice. I also like Papaya shake and it smoothi. I eat 11 days because doctor prescribed it.

anil wrote:
Bajirao wrote:
anil wrote:

At some time papaya was not avialable in my city and area but now it is available in all season and cheapest most fruit. Once I spend 11 day only with eating papaya.

Ohh... Why did you eat papaya for 11 days? I can hardly eat single piece of papaya.. I dont like its taste..

It is matter of choice. I also like Papaya shake and it smoothi. I eat 11 days because doctor prescribed it.

Whats the ailment for which, you were asked by the Doctor to eat Papaya for 11 days?

Raw Papaya has an enzyme called papain, which is known to have a very strong digestive property. It can even digest raw muscles. That is why in earlier days, when there were no pressure cookers, a few pieces of raw papaya were added to meat while cooking it in a pot. It is because of this enzyme raw papaya is restricted for pregnant ladies as it can digest the embryo in initial stage and cause miscarriage. However, ripe papaya is beneficial for a pregnant lady and she should have it in her diet. But to be on safer side, one can avoid it in first trimester and start from second trimester after the placenta is fully formed. Moreover, pregnant ladies should remove the seeds and clean the inner part nicely before consuming papaya. Even in ripe papayas, the seeds and inner part still have some papain.

Raw papaya has lots of health benefits. Cooked raw papaya like a vegetable curry is very useful and should be taken quite frequently. It is very good for digestive issues and problems like acidity. Cooked raw papaya is very good for toddlers and young children.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Papayas are rich sources of antioxidant nutrients such as Carotenes , vitamin C and Flavonoides  The B vitamins Folate and Pantothenic acid. And the minerals potassium,Copper and magnesium and Fiber. All these qualities of Papaya contribute a lot to our health.

rambabu wrote:

Papayas are rich sources of antioxidant nutrients such as Carotenes , vitamin C and Flavonoides  The B vitamins Folate and Pantothenic acid. And the minerals potassium,Copper and magnesium and Fiber. All these qualities of Papaya contribute a lot to our health.

Yes sir. You are correct. Papaya has so many nutrients in it. It is good for all kind of people starting from small kids to elder people. But the thing is in our society people wont value the things which are cheaper and healthier. That attitude must change from people.  They should avoid junk foods which are costlier and also not good for their health.

Papayas effectively work for  reducing stress, preventing Cancer, easing the menstrual pain, preventing signs of Ageing to name few. Papaya is a wholesome fruit, excellent for entire body.

Along with the benefits that we get from eating papayas, it is equally good as a beauty product. Use the mashed fruit as face pack and get a refreshing glowing skin. If you are troubled with unwanted facial hairs, mix papaya mash with a bit of turmeric powder, apply it on the hairy areas, let it dry and then rub and wash off. It reduces the growth of facial hairs if used regularly. So you have your own natural beauty product with no side effects.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Papaya and honey face pack works wonders for dry skin. Papaya and Orange face Pack for oily skin. Papaya and lemon face pack works well for skin brightening.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.