Conserving the forests is the need of the hour. Planet Earth has lost One tenths of its area of Wilderness since 1993, equivalent to half of Australia in size An alarming situation indeed !!!

Forests or wilderness is a stronghold for Biodiversity and Ecosystem.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-09/catastrophic-loss-of-wilderness-on-planet-earth/7819362

Congo forest

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

We all are deaf so we can't listen this alarm.imp.png

It's really a serious matter. If we pay no attention to the Environment, we are the losers.

rambabu wrote:

It's really a serious matter. If we pay no attention to the Environment, we are the losers.

It is fact we are not serious for environment and we are lossing and one day we will lose this beautiful planet, The Earth.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

It is fact we are not serious for environment and we are lossing and one day we will lose this beautiful planet, The Earth.

Because of lack of seriousness, natural disasters like tsunamis and cyclones are caused.

Frankly I am not too much worried as nature always does a balancing act. There was an ice age and the world survived. It will go on and man will adjust. Maybe in the distant future after thousands of years the earth may decay but by then man would have found another abode. It will be the tale of Krypton of the Superman series.

Nature definitely does a balancing act. But we, the greedy humans over exploit it and abuse it. Nature and Humans must respect each other. Otherwise natural calamities will simply sweep us.

MG Singh wrote:

Frankly I am not too much worried as nature always does a balancing act. There was an ice age and the world survived. It will go on and man will adjust. Maybe in the distant future after thousands of years the earth may decay but by then man would have found another abode. It will be the tale of Krypton of the Superman series.

Your every sentence is right one, but we must be respect creations of God.

anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Your every sentence is right one, but we must be respect creations of God.

I agree with you.

At present no one is knowing the value of its and when the full forest in the world will end then the people will realize what they have lost, it is very general now a day people don't care about anything they just want to make their work done.

sdfafa

I agree. Humans are over exploiting the nature, thereby they are inviting their own  destruction. It is essential to maintain Natural balance in an Eco system . Now, because of destruction of the forests  we are facing natural disasters like Floods and cyclones have become a regular feature. I remember very well when my place , Vizag was ravaged by Tsunami.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.