Handicap did not dampen her spirits. Deepa Malik has made History. as the  is the First Indian woman to win a Medal in Paralympics. Deepa who is a paraplegic, clinched the Silver medal in the Shot put event.

Deepa, we are proud of you.

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/betwa-sharma/deepak-malik-is-the-first-indian-woman-to-win-a-medal-at-the-par/?utm_hp_ref=in-homepage&utm_hp_ref=in-homepage

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes every thing is possible with strong will power. When ever I read or heard about these  I ashamed on myself. I am like them (disable) but I could not done any important deed in my life.

Deepa malik being a handicapped, proved that with  strong determination anything can be achieved in the recently held Paralympics

Yes its the will power to succeed that drives all successful people. I do wish to distinguish them as special. They should be treated as equal... And with the amt of dedication and hard work they put in and the amt of hardships they face in their day to day life they should be considered much above us in stature

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

I agree. With hard work and will  to win there is nothing that can't be achieved.

Deepa Malik is a handicapped but her will power is not handicapped that's why she is win to their feild and she is inspiration to others including me also. 

Will power makes seemingly impossible things.possible..   What all is needed is having Unwavering confidence on one' strengths.

rambabu wrote:

Will power makes seemingly impossible things.possible..   What all is needed is having Unwavering confidence on one' strengths.

Yes God help the persons person who helped themselves.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes God help the persons person who helped themselves.

God knows and verifies, if you are helping yourself or not

If not, God will not help you.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.