Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Babu saroj wrote:

Well study is such thing in which we can be successful only if we have the intend habit of reading books, well my parents never forced me to read books but from the childhood itself I was very eager to read tales and story of cartoon characters, in a way I find that reading makes a student a perfect reader.  

You are absolutely right , good readers make good leaders . Many educational experts have said this and one can see that a person becomes confident because of the knowledge gained, when one is a good reader.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/85broads/2012/08/03/why-leaders-must-be-readers/#6e9a60b16563

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Book reading is my Passion. In fact all my family members are good readers on varying Subjects. My son 's daughter inherited this Book reading habit even before completing her third year. Whenever she comes to my place on a vacation, I always make it  point to take her to a Book seller and ask her to pick up a book of her liking . Invariably she used to pick a Pictorial book.

Yes it's right and I agree with all above, habit of Readings book is not common for all children's because today most of children's want play games on mobiles and computers but the first stage child start the picture books that's are interesting for this.

Its different in my Grand daughter's case.  Even though, other children from the locality ask her for playing, she never goes for playing. Rather she prefers to see Picture Books kept in the lowest shelf  of the Almirah so that she can easily reach her favorite Picture Books. And playing games on mobiles or computers is out of question. Because her parents will not allow her neither a Mobile nor a Computer.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.