Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

I agree with you. Kaushalendre Singh  a medal winner brought Glory  to India in several international events. I also agree that Government of India should support these Champions during their old age and  difficult  Days.

I am so glad that you brought this to discussion. As a special educator, I work with these disabled or rather I prefer to call them differently abled children. I constantly keep promoting a need for Inclusive Society. I have worked for several years with different disabilities but have come out with one conclusion, the disability is superficial and it does not touch the soul or dampens the spirit. With little encouragement and support from family and system and with their grit and perseverance, they can achieve their dreams.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Sports is in a sorry state of affairs in our country and a lot needs to be done at social as well as political level for the betterment of it. We do not lack talents in our country but do lack many things to support them. And the saddest part of this country is that everything goes through the gateway of Politics and gets abused and misused. The sorry state of athletes who brought glory to the country is discouraging for youngsters. Seeing the sufferings of such achievers, the younger generation hesitates to pursue sports. 

Sports is in a sorry state of affairs in our country and a lot needs to be done at social as well as political level for the betterment of it. We do not lack talents in our country but do lack many things to support them. And the saddest part of this country is that everything goes through the gateway of Politics and gets abused and misused. The sorry state of athletes who brought glory to the country is discouraging for youngsters. Seeing the sufferings of such achievers, the younger generation hesitates to pursue sports. 

Arunima Singh wrote:

I am so glad that you brought this to discussion. As a special educator, I work with these disabled or rather I prefer to call them differently abled children. I constantly keep promoting a need for Inclusive Society. I have worked for several years with different disabilities but have come out with one conclusion, the disability is superficial and it does not touch the soul or dampens the spirit. With little encouragement and support from family and system and with their grit and perseverance, they can achieve their dreams.

Allow me to congratulate you for your interest on  differently able children. Any one be it a differently able or an normal person, seemingly impossible things can be made possible with three 'D's. Discipline, Determination and dedication.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.