Studies showed, most Medical tests don't  really have a bearing on the overall Health of an individual. A senior Doctor said most Hospitals offer Medical checkup only to increase the Admissions

Do you agree ?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/mumbai/Most-medical-tests-avoidable-finds-study/articleshow/54385881.cms

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I do agree with some of the points here in the article. Many a times these tests are avoidable but doctors suggest them for their business and financial gain. Moreover, it adds to the psychological stress of a person to see a little fluctuations in his reports. People in rural areas stay away from these annual medical check ups and they stay blissful and happy. We get to know of our little disorders or deficiencies that come out in these reports. That adds to the worries and stress and we get more sick owing to the psychological stress.

However, I do agree that until we have some tests done, doctors can not diagnose the problem and do the targeted correct treatment. And sometimes it is good to diagnose the problems in initial stage ( through annual check up) before the symptoms flair and do a damage that can not be repaired.

It actually lies with the ethics of medical practitioners and hospitals to suggest the genuine tests and not turn it in to profit making business.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Can you believe if I say, I had never been to a Physician to check my Health Condition.? The reason is, I always indulge in some activity or other. Luckily for me I have many Hobbies. I am an Artist both Digital and conventional. I am  an amateur Musician. With all these, where is the necessity of visiting a Doctor. All in all, I would like to say ACTIVITY is the Key to your sound Health. If you are hale and healthy, there is no no necessity of Visiting a Doctor.

rambabu wrote:

Can you believe if I say, I had never been to a Physician to check my Health Condition.? The reason is, I always indulge in some activity or other. Luckily for me I have many Hobbies. I am an Artist both Digital and conventional. I am  an amateur Musician. With all these, where is the necessity of visiting a Doctor. All in all, I would like to say ACTIVITY is the Key to your sound Health. If you are hale and healthy, there is no no necessity of Visiting a Doctor.

That is very well said. Being productively engaged cheers up your mood and strays away boredom, anger, frustrations, depression and loneliness. Being happy and productive is the key to good health. Wish you many more healthy years of your life

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

That is very well said. Being productively engaged cheers up your mood and strays away boredom, anger, frustrations, depression and loneliness. Being happy and productive is the key to good health. Wish you many more healthy years of your life

Welcome. Thanks for wishing me long life. I can assure you that i will live for a long time to come.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.