On the occasion of Prime Minister Narendra Modi's Birthday,, it's worth noting what makes him so energetic. While in the Country, he tours all over the Country. Visits many foreign  Countries.

These are some of the activities that makes the PM ever energetic despite his Busy schedule all through the Year. His Daily routine starts with Yoga.

Here are the health benefits of Yoga

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/10-yoga-health-benefits/articleshow/20102206.cms?gclid=CPbt2NCFmM8CFVAXaAodg6QGeg

Image result for Pics of Modi doing Yoga

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

This is Yogic exercises and simple and selfless life style that gives him energy and strength. All the best to P.M. and through him to nation. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

This is Yogic exercises and simple and selfless life style that gives him energy and strength. All the best to P.M. and through him to nation. 

True.Both yoga and Simple life contributed a lot to the efficient Performance of Narendra Modi.

I think he drinks cow's milk after yoga which gives him more energy IMHO.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes. He Maintains very healthy Food habits.Discipline is his forte. Another important point is, he is great leader. He leads from the front.

He is energetic because he is sleep at Time, eat food at Time and wakeup in morning at Time and he is always eat healthy food like fruits and dry fruits etc. and avoid always junk foods That's why he is energetic I think..

Modi is a stickler to time. He believes in Time management. By being punctual, he saves lot of time, which he uses for promoting welfare schemes like Jan Dhan Yojana, Digitizing India and Swatch Bharat, Make in India to name a few.

I agree.. In short we must learn from that if an individual want to live healthy and energetic lifestyle, he must be punctual, discipline, live simple lifestyle and practice various ways to keep the mind stress free .. 

The most striking Characteristic of Modi is his ability to make Quick  decisions. No contemporary  politician has mastered the art of perception Management as well as Modi.

His fearless nature is one quality I like the most. He speaks frankly and hence makes him one of the honest politician. 

His calmness and positive attitude makes him stay energetic throughout. He gets his calm and positive attitude out of his physical, mental and emotional fitness. And no doubt, it is his regular practice of Yoga and meditation along with his disciplined lifestyle and food habit contribute to his physical and mental fitness. Moreover, his attitude to work for betterment of country and change plans into action, keeps him energetic. He also keeps updating himself by constant reading and meeting new people and learning from them keeps him energetic. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.