The Cow issue is becoming Comical by the day. Recently a politician from Haryana is supposed to have dubbed the once coveted Jersy and Danish Cows and Bulls Characterless because they molest native cows openly on the streets , even impregnate buffaloes !!!anguished.pngastonished.png..Can anything be more hilarious and ridiculous than this ? 

Explaining the character of the bulls, he said, “Jaisa wahan ke kai mulko mein character hai, waisa he inka character hai (The bulls have the same character of the countries they come from),” reports The Times of India.

http://blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/paperweight/when-characterless-cows-fed-india/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Goes on to show the character of that politician ... lol

i was wondering why his name is being hidden though

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

His name is hidden in this particular blog but not on other news items. He is Omprakash Dhankar Haryana's Animal husbandry and dairy minister . Our politicians , regardless of what party they belong to come up from time to time with sch statements which reflects their calibre ..

http://indianexpress.com/article/trending/trending-in-india/okay-so-haryana-minister-thinks-foreign-bulls-are-characterless-enough-said-3008468/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Divya, suni51

just now googled up his education... i was expecting the very least educational qualification from him... but he has done is masters and Med. He has also been a geography lecturer for 11 years... and these are words that come out of his mouth... such a disgrace to the country.

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Divya wrote:

just now googled up his education... i was expecting the very least educational qualification from him... but he has done is masters and Med. He has also been a geography lecturer for 11 years... and these are words that come out of his mouth... such a disgrace to the country.

No wonder! That's the reason the standard of education has gone down in our country.

shampasaid

For politicians degrees don't really matter. In fact I have seen how their personalities deteriorate once they become successful in politics except a very few who continue to remain the same

Thank you said by: suni51
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Divya wrote:

No wonder! That's the reason the standard of education has gone down in our country.

Actually this minister could't select proper words what he wants to say. In ox of foreign breeds are not useful for farming and goods carrier purpose. So the owner of these quite them on roads. My city also have problem of these ox. Urine of Indian breeds is useful in making medicines pesticides and manners. I read that 1 ltr. urine of Indian cow contains 15 to 20 mg. cold. It finding of some scientists for Gujrat.

anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Divya wrote:

Actually this minister could't select proper words what he wants to say. In ox of foreign breeds are not useful for farming and goods carrier purpose. So the owner of these quite them on roads. My city also have problem of these ox. Urine of Indian breeds is useful in making medicines pesticides and manners. I read that 1 ltr. urine of Indian cow contains 15 to 20 mg. cold. It finding of some scientists for Gujrat.

There may be some truth in what you say because even in my city we used to have these huge animals sitting bang in the middle of a busy road and also chasing away smaller cows but that is because of their size and strength which is superior to local cows. As a leader our politicians should learn to  watch their words. I find them speaking in shocking, stupid and at times in a very immature manner. Lalu comparing Patna roads to Hema Malinis smooth cheeks, Mulayam openly saying men will be men while speaking about rape , Shiela Dixit wondering why was a brutally murdered TV presenter out so late at night ? honestly the list is endless ..

You start wondering how they got there in the first place ? The blame lies with the electorate who elect them..

Seriously, are these people for real! It is such a matter of shame that every time such a buffoon speaks out, he or she is shaming our country! Why can't these people think before saying anything? It is alright for them to promote breeding of indigenous breed, but in order to do so, making silly statements about foreign breed is so ridiculous.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani, more so when he is the concerned minister of state and the least he could do is refrain from making statements that show him and his party in poor light.  Is that all our education imparts? 

Indeed foolish. How can you judge character of animals?  Human standards of character do not apply to animals. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.