Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I am eldest in the family- nuclear as well as joint consisting of cousins.  But all in family are either in armed forces or other jobs scattered at different places including other countries. so there are very few interaction between family members. I have no burden because of position as eldest. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

In simple word, yes, it matters a lot, it too happened with me.

sdfafa

I think the nature of the child also affects to a certain degree while taking in charge and responsibility apart from the order of birth. Some children tend to take responsibility as a younger sibling rather than their elder ones. Regarding every concept there is an exceptional case attached to it. There is always a minimum degree of responsibility that an elder sibling might take up involuntarily, but how much more responsibility an elder sibling might take more than the minimum degree of responsibility. It also depends on the nature of the child and how much the child feels like a part of his or her family as well as the attitude he or she displays while participating in the activities in the house. 

@ Babu saroj, you need to say what happened for anyone to understand..

I know of many oldest born individuals who are totally irresponsible , similarly I have seen middle born children who are often supposed to feel neglected , being the most confident and responsible child in the family. It depends on upbringing and to a great extent on parents as well...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

@ Babu saroj, you need to say what happened for anyone to understand..

I know of many oldest born individuals who are totally irresponsible , similarly I have seen middle born children who are often supposed to feel neglected , being the most confident and responsible child in the family. It depends on upbringing and to a great extent on parents as well...

And we can not deny thee uniqueness that each individual is born with. It stands out despite of the kind of environment and upbringing or the order of birth.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.