Diwali is here and cleaning is in it's full swing. We clean each and every corner of the house to welcome Goddess Laxmi. Cleanliness is next to Godliness. So the Goddess dwells in cleanliness and leaves if she finds filth.

Have a deep look. What about the inner richness?? Doesn't it gets repelled by the grossness in us? So lets take the cleaning to our spiritual self and invite our inner richness. What filth will you first like to clean up??

Happy Diwali!!

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

You have posed a very valid point Arunima,  nowadays we are more engrossed in the activities such as outward cleaning, shopping, selebrations, parties etc. But we never stop and take time out for the real purpose of such festivals, that is to recondition our own minds and take a moment to think about others. Inward cleaning such as ridding ourselves of negative thoughts, selfish thoughts etc, is equally essential.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Any filth that pollutes my surroundings will be given highest priority for getting rid of.. Any how, I Prefer to celebrate Diwali in a simple manner.   I hate extravagance.Yes, cleanliness is next to Godliness.  At the same time, I take care not to become a victim of a fire accident. Additionally, Bursting Crackers  will cause Noise Pollution which cause many health  Hazards.

Taken a pledge to introspect daily at the end of the day. Though I do it, but sometimes just let it go due to busy schedule or reluctance to do so. But would like to do it for a minute or two each day for my inner betterment. Moreover, cleaning regularly won't let the grossness pile up.

Remember Sqatxh Bharat.  If every one does his or her share of Cleanliness Country will be neat. Another Hazard durin g Diwali is Mosquitoes . They cause much harm than than  the Noise of Crackers

Cleanliness is next to Godliness. So the Goddess dwells in cleanliness and leaves if she finds filth.

Have a deep look. What about the inner richness?? Doesn't it gets repelled by the grossness in us? So lets take the cleaning to our spiritual self and invite our inner richness. What filth will you first like to clean up??

Very true...cleanliness is an ongoing process that never ends. Self analysis definitely help us introspect and know our weaknesses and strengths..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:

Remember Sqatxh Bharat.  If every one does his or her share of Cleanliness Country will be neat. Another Hazard durin g Diwali is Mosquitoes . They cause much harm than than  the Noise of Crackers

Swacch Bharat and cleanliness of country is a mandatory responsibility of every citizen. But my question is about the inner spiritual cleaning. Both your posts talk about outward cleaning and the safe and responsible ways to celebrate Diwali. I would like views on inner richness and spiritual cleaning on this forum. About your inner filth and how you plan to get rid off

Most of the women are very particular about maintaining the Home clean festival or no Festival. In my House, the Maid comes once in a Day and cleans. But my wife, even after cleaning,  by the maid, she cleans one more time.

Inner spritual cleaning is necessary but need not be a monotonous ritual. It can be need based. 

Cleanliness is a must in anyway you look at it. Maintaining a Place neat and clean is essential every day, though it sounds monotonous,

rambabu wrote:

Most of the women are very particular about maintaining the Home clean festival or no Festival. In my House, the Maid comes once in a Day and cleans. But my wife, even after cleaning,  by the maid, she cleans one more time.

Why should it be a woman's job alone? Does not the man have any responsibility towards keeping the house clean?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.